Kosi Hive

Notice how the Blog **** are the only people that got a problem with Luke? Do you hear anything current or former players dissing Luke other than " Uncle Tom " Jon Vilma?

LMAO I am far from an uncle tom. I am from Harlem born and raised and we don't fvck with trash *** uncle luke up here. he is GARBAGE. He always was trash. Thats why I don't fvck with him. Just like I don't fvck with the sugar hill gang or any of those trash rappers. Show me Rakim, Schooly D, I fvck with them. Luke is GARBAGE.

Advertisement
He sucks taggat off. Its the opposite of calling him out. Shannon was just as bad as Golden. He was TRASH. He just got left with a better roster and didn't have sanctions. Who gives af how much he was paid. YOu get called out for success. Something you don't know nothing about.
So you mad because a black man is supporting another black man? Bet you mad Tiger won the Masters too ain't you?

So you mad because a black man is supporting another black man? Bet you mad Tiger won the Masters too ain't you?

I don't give af about golf lmao.

Only broke mfers think like that. You think white people got success by supporting every white person? You think white people hear a dumb redneck speak and say "well Im going to support my fellow white man"? No, they say hes a dumb fvck.

LMAO I am far from an uncle tom. I am from Harlem born and raised and we don't fvck with trash *** uncle luke up here. he is GARBAGE. He always was trash. Thats why I don't fvck with him. Just like I don't fvck with the sugar hill gang or any of those trash rappers. Show me Rakim, Schooly D, I fvck with them. Luke is GARBAGE.
Luke gives to the Miami community, that's why I f*cks with him. He helps kids get into college aside from sponsoring his little league teams. Can you say the same about Rakim and Schooly D, you House Nero?

Advertisement
Luke gives to the Miami community, that's why I f*cks with him. He helps kids get into college aside from sponsoring his little league teams. Can you say the same about Rakim and Schooly D, you House Nero?

LOL...hardest thang comin' outta NY right here...a Mexican-Honduran-Guatemalan, pedophile, informant:

I don't give af if he gives a few grand to the communities lmao. Rakim was with Preme and them. They were giving millions to the community before they got locked up. House *****? You sound like a fvck boy who never hopped off his mamas porch while the real men were in the streets.

I don't give af if he gives a few grand to the communities lmao. Rakim was with Preme and them. They were giving millions to the community before they got locked up. House *****? You sound like a fvck boy who never hopped off his mamas porch while the real men were in the streets.

***** a Preme *****, explain this:

Advertisement
***** a Preme *****, explain this:

View attachment 83520

LMAO you bring up a random citizen that snitched? The guy wasn't even a real blood. Everyone knows NYC is the crime capital. Richer and more powerful gangs than any other city. Were even sending dudes down to the capital. Meanwhile in Miami you got guys riding around with Hi Point 9 MM shooting at legs. lmao.

Explain this.

0721081rickross2a.jpg

LOL...hardest thang comin' outta NY right here...a Mexican-Honduran-Guatemalan, pedophile, informant:

View attachment 83518

LMAO we got A boogie who is bigger than anything in Miami not to mention Cardi, Nicki, ASAP Rocky, Dave East and all the other NY rappers. All you got is a fake as gangster corrections officer and Plies who talks about all the gang ****, but in reality was a **** college athlete. LMAO.

LMAO we got A boogie who is bigger than anything in Miami not to mention Cardi, Nicki, ASAP Rocky, Dave East and all the other NY rappers. All you got is a fake as gangster corrections officer and Plies who talks about all the gang ****, but in reality was a **** college athlete. LMAO.
We got Trick Daddy Dollar. Only real New York rapper that speaks the truth is China Mac.

Advertisement
STOP
Gtfoh with that. Uncle Luke is a fair weathered fan.
Luke's been a UM fan longer than some of yall been alive. It ain't his fault we been sukkin for nearly 20 years! Blame the administration! Luke just telling UM fans what the community is thinking and saying about UM, and you see the results haven't been to positive the last few years! Yall always looking for someone to scapegoat.

Advertisement
And those dinosaurs you keep bragging about are still relevant?

You are talking about Luke who was relevant for like 1 year while he was fighting a case against the courts, but as soon as everyone else started talking about *** in their songs he became irrelevant.

The "dinosaurs" i talked about are richer and more famous that Trick or Luke ever will be and we got dozens of them. Instead of 2 like you.

Then we talk current, A boogie, Nicki, Cardi B, Dave east, are all currently doing numbers.

You are talking about Luke who was relevant for like 1 year while he was fighting a case against the courts, but as soon as everyone else started talking about *** in their songs he became irrelevant.

The "dinosaurs" i talked about are richer and more famous that Trick or Luke ever will be and we got dozens of them. Instead of 2 like you.

Then we talk current, A boogie, Nicki, Cardi B, Dave east, are all currently doing numbers.

Why bother bro?

Advertisement
Back