Kosi Hive

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
First, how the **** did anything I say sound racist? All I said was I was rooting for the guy that would **** Luke off because Luke is a fvck boy. Luke is the racist piece of schit.

Second, what grown man says "whatever" lol.
First, you're just using Luke for an excuse. Luke didn't become a racist pos until he called out Folden's worthless ***.

Second, you're corny as f*ck...

First, you're just using Luke for an excuse. Luke didn't become a racist pos until he called out Folden's worthless ***.

Second, you're corny as f*ck...

I'm not using anybody as an excuse. I have been saying for the longest time Kosi was my favorite QB, but I'll root for anyone that ****es of luke. Since Luke is a racist POS you already know he would be ****ed if Tate wins out.

He should have called out Shannon and Taggarts worthless *** too. Both were just as bad or worse than Golden.

Hes been racist since he first been in the game. Trash rapper too. Hes just mad no one listens to him or even knows about him now. All the rest of the 80s rappers are considered OGs in the game. No one knows who the fvck luke is.

Advertisement
I'm not using anybody as an excuse. I have been saying for the longest time Kosi was my favorite QB, but I'll root for anyone that ****es of luke. Since Luke is a racist POS you already know he would be ****ed if Tate wins out.

He should have called out Shannon and Taggarts worthless *** too. Both were just as bad or worse than Golden.

Hes been racist since he first been in the game. Trash rapper too. Hes just mad no one listens to him or even knows about him now. All the rest of the 80s rappers are considered OGs in the game. No one knows who the fvck luke is.
Layoff of Uncle Part time FSU Part time Miami Fan.

Luke did call out Shannon when he was coach, and Shannon wasn't nowhere near as bad as Folden OR Richt, and sure as **** wasn't paid as much, you skinhead. And why exactly should Luke call out Taggart? Bad enuff you corny as ****, you STOOPID too.

Luke did call out Shannon when he was coach, and Shannon wasn't nowhere near as bad as Folden OR Richt, and sure as **** wasn't paid as much, you skinhead. And why exactly should Luke call out Taggart? Bad enuff you corny as ****, you STOOPID too.

He sucks taggat off. Its the opposite of calling him out. Shannon was just as bad as Golden. He was TRASH. He just got left with a better roster and didn't have sanctions. Who gives af how much he was paid. YOu get called out for success. Something you don't know nothing about.

Advertisement
Back