Kosi Hive

This makes me want to start rooting for Tate to win because we all know that would make Luke the angriest.

I see your Uncle Puke tweet and I raise you:

Advertisement
Any shot he can get it UM he will take it. Look at this

View attachment 83095

I mean, what the fūck is he even talking about? Sick racist UM fans? What the **** does that even mean? Swear to God this guy has lost touch with reality.

I don't even understand what this tweet is trying to say.

Why is he rooting for UVA?

Why would Miami Fans care if you root for UVA?

Why would we think he is done with UVA?

Virginia and Tallahassee have way more racists per capita than the city of Miami.

Call em out OCCC!!! Someone should let James Franklin and Dino Babers know that they aren't really black.

I let him know about his lovefest with FSU prior to Taggart. He would blow that white boy bagman Brewster coach for FSU on the regular. He’s just flat out lying and trying to get out of a jam using race.

The Brewster that would use fake white boy ebonics on Twitter to try to impress the athletes. There’s nothing more racist than white people acting that way to try to ingratiate themselves. Didn’t see Luke calling that out ... because he had his hand in Brewster’s pocket

Advertisement
I let him know about his lovefest with FSU prior to Taggart. He would blow that white boy bagman Brewster coach for FSU on the regular. He’s just flat out lying and trying to get out of a jam using race.

The Brewster that would use fake white boy ebonics on Twitter to try to impress the athletes. There’s nothing more racist than white people acting that way to try to ingratiate themselves. Didn’t see Luke calling that out ... because he had his hand in Brewster’s pocket

Yup, I remember him blowing FSU way before they got Taggart. I just found it funny the idiot said FSU has the only black coach when there are 2 black coaches that are WAY better than Taggart lol.

LMFAO!!! I forgot all about Brewsters tweets. Those were always good for a laugh and you are completely right. That was racist af for him to talk to black kids like that and then turn around and talk to white guys with proper hillbilly Dadgum English.

Advertisement
Any shot he can get it UM he will take it. Look at this

View attachment 83095

I mean, what the fūck is he even talking about? Sick racist UM fans? What the **** does that even mean? Swear to God this guy has lost touch with reality.

Imma just say it; dumbest ninja on the planet. This dude says I’m rooting for UVA b/c they’re in the ACC, but then goes ‘I guess some of these sick racist UM fans are going to say I’m “done” with Virginia now idiots.’

OK, so is he’s saying that since he’s rooting for UVA, we’ll also think he’s done rooting for them, as well?

Is he’s saying UM fans are both sick and racist or is he saying they are racist b/c they are sick?

Is he saying that we would assume he’s an idiot for being done w Virginia b/c he’s actually rooting for them?

I meeeeeeean, this joint is so grammatically incorrect, it’s hard to decipher what he’s trying to convey. I’ve seen morris codes easier to crack. I’ve seen jailhouse kites easier to decipher. I’ve seen crackheads articulate their thoughts better than this......after they hit the pipe!

What is this dummy even saying? Don’t want to hear anything about him being a fan, ever again.

Advertisement
Thread derailed..............................
Luke is a Puke........confirmed, by his own tweets, shout outs, and stupidity..
FU** Luke.........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back