Kosi Hive Part 2

Advertisement
Yes, like I said kosi played admirably..jarren **** the bed and threw some uncharacteristic ducks. the fist one looked like a PI imo. 50/50, the deep ball was under thrown terribly, the last one he was hit and had nothing behind it..but kosi starting isn’t changing life for this offense, I wish I was wrong. But starting Monday the same oline will be on the roster
Man I WAS A JARREN SLURPER. You don’t need to explain.

The problem is that the ****tards who have been watching these guys play side by side in practice for upwards of a year HAD NO ******* IDEA that Perry is IMMENSELY better than Jarren.

That’s a very serious problem.

Perry did better but he also threw a horrendous INT in the red zone and then throw another dumb one but got bailed out

Advertisement
Perry had better pocket presence with the same terrible OL Williams has had.

Perry took the risky throws and Williams took the safe throws.

Perry is a different QB. Just like Tate is a different QB.

They all have pluses and minuses. Jarren doesn’t throw a great deep ball.
I’d agree with all this. I’d say the oline was bad..but not trash today

I’ll take 3 TDS 1 INT over 1TD 0 INT 27/30

I supported Jarren when he was named QB1, and admired his completion percentage and cautiousness with the ball. However, after seeing Perry throw for over 400yds and 3TDs in 3 quarters, I think we’d have to go with the guy who scores. Perry wasn’t pretty either, but Jeff Thomas had multiple TDs, Brevin scored, Pope scored, that’s how a Canes game should sound.

P.S. the run game was an absolute abortion, and Blake Baker is slowly degrading the one good thing about our team these last 3 years.

This should be our offense the rest of year. Let Kosi throw man.

I’ll take 3 TDS 1 INT over 1TD 0 INT 27/30

I supported Jarren when he was named QB1, and admired his completion percentage and cautiousness with the ball. However, after seeing Perry throw for over 400yds and 3TDs in 3 quarters, I think we’d have to go with the guy who scores. Perry wasn’t pretty either, but Jeff Thomas had multiple TDs, Brevin scored, Pope scored, that’s how a Canes game should sound.

P.S. the run game was an absolute abortion.
I think he threw for Four TDS right.

Advertisement
I think he threw for Four TDS right.
No clue honestly man I left the bar with 7 minutes to go. I’m ashamed to admit it but I was too upset. Plus I was really just trying to make an example. JW looked great but couldn’t really find the end zone, and you never saw our WRs light it up.

Perry did better but he also threw a horrendous INT in the red zone and then throw another dumb one but got bailed out
Get tf out of here with that ****, it was 4th, a terrible play call, and not a single soul was open; it was all or nothing either he was going to throw that **** away or at least attempt to pass it to someone. If you could provide a solution for what Perry could have done then I will retract my statement but till then I'm not blaming that in him he had to do something with literally nothing.

Man I WAS A JARREN SLURPER. You don’t need to explain.

The problem is that the ****tards who have been watching these guys play side by side in practice for upwards of a year HAD NO ******* IDEA that Perry is IMMENSELY better than Jarren.

That’s a very serious problem.
He’s not immensely better lol, that’s the thing. Jarren, for whatever reason played uncharacteristically bad..3 picks in 6 throws isn’t who jarren is. We know that. Along with the fact if you look at each throw independently, none were of the bad decision variety..no matter who the QB is the offense will still be sporadic..but Kosis play was admirable

Advertisement
He’s not immensely better lol, that’s the thing. Jarren, for whatever reason played uncharacteristically bad..3 picks in 6 throws isn’t who jarren is. We know that. Along with the fact if you look at each throw independently, none were of the bad decision variety..no matter who the QB is the offense will still be sporadic..but Kosis play was admirable
Incorrect. Nkosi Perry just threw for 422 yards and 4 TDs in 3 quarters, and had looked worlds better than what I ever imagined Jarren’s absolute maximum potential is.

You must be related to Jarren. He’s a great Kid. He’ll get along fine at Kentucky and I’ll be rooting for him.

Get tf out of here with that ****, it was 4th, a terrible play call, and not a single soul was open; it was all or nothing either he was going to throw that **** away or at least attempt to pass it to someone. If you could provide a solution for what Perry could have done then I will retract my statement but till then I'm not blaming that in him he had to do something with literally nothing.

That pass had no chance 4th down or not, and he was late with the pass. And if I go with he had no choice as you say, then throw the ball so your guy at least has a chance to go for it.

Perry had better pocket presence with the same terrible OL Williams has had.

Perry took the risky throws and Williams took the safe throws.

Perry is a different QB. Just like Tate is a different QB.

They all have pluses and minuses. Jarren doesn’t throw a great deep ball.
Agree but Perry doesn’t throw a great deep ball either, he missed several shots underthrowing them too but imo was impressive today even with a few issues he had

Advertisement
That pass had no chance 4th down or not, and he was late with the pass. And if I go with he had no choice as you say, then throw the ball so your guy at least has a chance to go for it.
😂😂😂, throw the ball so our guy has a chance, please that play had no chance from the beginning there was no way he was gonna put the ball in a position for our WR to make a play unless this man is ******* Brett Favren but you must have forgotten that the qb was Nkosi. Be realistic.

Incorrect. Nkosi Perry just threw for 422 yards and 4 TDs in 3 quarters, and had looked worlds better than what I ever imagined Jarren’s absolute maximum potential is.

You must be related to Jarren. He’s a great Kid. He’ll get along fine at Kentucky and I’ll be rooting for him.
He threw the ball 47 times lmao..down 28 points..you do realize the whole defensive mindset for va tech changes..in blowouts you see that all the time, garbage yards. So the stats don’t impress me like that because I realize what I’m watching and take it with a grain of salt..we should’ve walked away with a stolen victory. That unsportsmanlike that nobody saw was huge..and Bubba Baxa needs a sports psychologist and needs to be benched until further noted

Advertisement
Back