Kosi Hive Part 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf did I just watch?

Yeah, Perry going forward and we MIGHT win 6 games with this staph.
What we watched is inconsistency coming off of a bye week once again. I question Dam Enos and his evaluation of who the best Quarterback is. Kosi proved he was better in only 3 quarters of play.

Advertisement
Nooo absolutely not lmao..all I learned is we still need a Oline..even b4 the announcement I’d say something is up with Jarrens shoulder..he took a shot that CMU game..all in all we ****ed
Nope Jarren processes plays at a snail's pace. The Oline is complete trash though. The worst I have ever seen that put on a Hurricane's jersey.

(1) Bubba is an absolute head case. It's like a golfer with the shanks.
(2) We needed a crucial stop and the D folded like a lawn chair when it mattered most.

Advertisement
kosi did a great job in relief..but this doesn’t change anything for me..he didn’t make throws that made me think he’s better than jarren..just a weird *** game

Advertisement
I'm not crowing anyone. After what I keep seeing on the field, I want to see Tate out there. I don't trust anything that this staff says - I WANT TO SEE THEM PLAY WITH MY OWN EYES
No, you just don't want certain people starting. You saw with your own eyes what Perry did out there today. Bias is your only reason for discounting it. What that bias is based on I don't know but after what Perry did out there today that can be the only reason why anyone would want to bench him after that. He's at least earned the right to start the next game.

Advertisement
Back