Kool Makes "Best College Staff Money Could Buy" List

Advertisement
Lol at Lane Kiffen

As an OC you can't do much better. What he did with Simms and Coker at QB the last 2 years is impressive. Yeldon and Henry obviously help but those are not good QBs by any means.

Honestly, I couldn't name an OC that's better than Kiffin right now that I'd rather have. As a HC, **** no.

Lol at Lane Kiffen

As an OC you can't do much better. What he did with Simms and Coker at QB the last 2 years is impressive. Yeldon and Henry obviously help but those are not good QBs by any means.

Honestly, I couldn't name an OC that's better than Kiffin right now that I'd rather have. As a HC, **** no.

I see your point, but Alabama is still ridiculously loaded, which makes his job much easier.

Lol at Lane Kiffen

I see your point, but Alabama is still ridiculously loaded, which makes his job much easier.

What he did with Crompton at UT was a miracle. Kid had no business playing D1 football by the time Kiffin got there.

Advertisement
Lol at Lane Kiffen

That's why i'm impressed by Coach Kool and guys like Bud Foster being on the list. They've had much less to work with.

Lol at Lane Kiffen

With respect, Alabama is slap loaded with talent and there are a bunch of other offenses in college football I'd rather have. I think they were ranked over 40th in yards per game, and 30th in points per game.. with a Heisman winner. They did well in two statistical categories, total yards and rushing yards and that's because they played 15 games. Call me crazy but I have no love for LK at all.

Advertisement
Back