Know Your Enemy - 2023 Hurricanes vs 2023 Aggies

GojiraCane

All ACC
1692143112472.png

1692143137823.png

1692143156691.png

1692143170206.png

Quick observations:
- The Aggies are carrying an unusually high amount of running backs...9!
- Defensive tackle is completely overloaded at 12 players, although average experience is about half of Miami's
- Linebacker is pretty thin at 8 players. So is cornerback - they are only carrying 7 corners

Advertisement
ALOT of teams seem to be having deep RB rooms, I know LSU has 8, UO is supposed to be deep, USC also.. I guess that is why the position is being devalued, you have players in droves backlogging these rosters, I am sure covid year didnt help either.. Chaney is a still a freshman? lol..

ALOT of teams seem to be having deep RB rooms, I know LSU has 8, UO is supposed to be deep, USC also.. I guess that is why the position is being devalued, you have players in droves backlogging these rosters, I am sure covid year didnt help either.. Chaney is a still a freshman? lol..
Colorado does too, but I think anything over 6 is above and beyond what is necessary for injury purposes. It’s overkill and transfer portal fodder. More importantly, it can make other positions thin. The Aggies are only carrying five defensive ends…an injury rash could force their defense to have to reconfigure as they are completely overloaded at DT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bump. Let's see what their QB can do under Petrino when being attacked from all sides by Guidry. And what our OL can do vs. their DL. To me those are the keys to the game. I also want to see TVD go vertical.

Advertisement
Back