KNOW UR ENEMY ( U of L)

Lville had THREE first rounders. We're looking at MAYBE Saturday before the FIRST Cane goes in the draft. No wonder we got hazed in the RAB.

Really clear how depleted our team was and how much ground we have to make up.
You really think those players would have been drafted in the first round if they played under golden?

Advertisement
Lville had THREE first rounders. We're looking at MAYBE Saturday before the FIRST Cane goes in the draft. No wonder we got hazed in the RAB.

Keyword. A shame that we haven't progressed since Golden arrived. I understand recruiting under "the cloud" but if you can't get the 5* players, get the 5* coaching.

You really think those players would have been drafted in the first round if they played under golden?

A safety, DE and Bridgewater? Yeh I do. Teams value safety and DE because of how passer friendly the nfl is now. Bridgewater is Bridgewater. All studs.

Keyword. A shame that we haven't progressed since Golden arrived. I understand recruiting under "the cloud" but if you can't get the 5* players, get the 5* coaching.

We lost some games due to talent, some due to coaching and some due to both.

Advertisement
Back