wonderloaf Recruit Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 148 Jan 13, 2017 #41 Canedog said: KC ain't no respectable OT. Click to expand... No ****. He was awful more often than not this year!
Canedog said: KC ain't no respectable OT. Click to expand... No ****. He was awful more often than not this year!
FIUMCane Junior Joined Nov 30, 2015 Messages 1,285 Jan 14, 2017 #42 The Franchise said: callmetrip said: Daddy? da fugg outta here, ain't referencing no dude as daddy, except that ww2 vet that died in 2007. Click to expand... I admire your machismo. I'd like to bang you. Click to expand... I'd like a piece of that machismo action
The Franchise said: callmetrip said: Daddy? da fugg outta here, ain't referencing no dude as daddy, except that ww2 vet that died in 2007. Click to expand... I admire your machismo. I'd like to bang you. Click to expand... I'd like a piece of that machismo action