Knighton

Advertisement
Some of ya'll crazy as ****....They ran the ball over 50 times, many of those inside dives. Cam touched the ball far more than two pups who showed good ability to bounce outside in limited touches. But because of that, and our excitement to see them play, we are NOW going to diminish Cam's contributions??

Just say we have a nice RB stable and leave it at that....9 carries a piece and ya'll ready to throw a back who just had 140+yds 2 TDs on the trash heap? LOL
Preach!

Louisville is a great defense to start unloading the RBs and the playbook against. We will NEED to score a ton of points, and their defense is eminently exploitable.

Advertisement
is It the same defense from last year?
No. At least, I doubt it.

I imagine they will try to make schematic changes and expect different looks.

Many players return. Some will be a year better and stronger. Some won't.

They still have a lot of question marks. I believe our RBs can and will test them tremendously in game 1 for them.

I joined the chorus who thinks Knighton is good also, especially in this offense. However, I saw at times he seemed to be running with his legs outside of his body when it probably should have been under his body so he can make cuts, instead he seem to be tripping and stumbling on a couple of runs. Hopefully it was just adrenaline.

All 3 backs are very good and bring something different to the game. Harris is a big strong back that has speed but is a bit stiff. Chaney really made me think willis was back at the U. Last but not least Knighton to me looks like he has the IT factor. Had a mix of Portis and Homer to his game. Which im sure put a smile on all you guys faces last night. I know I sure did. That kid is a different kind of special.

Advertisement
Does anyone call Don Chaney jr. the Werewolf? After Lon?

All 3 backs are very good and bring something different to the game. Harris is a big strong back that has speed but is a bit stiff. Chaney really made me think willis was back at the U. Last but not least Knighton to me looks like he has the IT factor. Had a mix of Portis and Homer to his game. Which im sure put a smile on all you guys faces last night. I know I sure did. That kid is a different kind of special.
this is where playing teams like wagner would come in handy.. instead we get road game @clemson against best DC in business

We've got Lethal Weapon 3 with Cam, Knighton and Chaney. And with this offense it can work with the pace and number of plays Lashlee likes

But this season Cam will be the main guy, he's still the physically most developed guy and he was running with a lot of authority last night

Advertisement
Best I've seen Cam look from a physical standpoint. He's a load now and in the best shape of his life. I saw a glimmer last night, never thinking he would be anything better than average. He may just prove me wrong, hope he does.

Knighton, he had a run where he cut a 90 degree angle and my mouth basically dropped. I haven't seen a cut like that from one of our backs in a while.

Chaney doesn't have the cuts Knighton does, but he showed he's got it too.

Game one, I'm happy to have all three. Best stable we've had in a long time. Shout out to Burns, he got some time out there and man, dude just doesn't say quit.

Advertisement
Cam won’t last the season if they run him into the ground like Thursday night. No way he can sustain that many carries at that pace every game. Gotta involve the other two more and as talented as they are, there’s no reason not to unless maybe there is an issue with pass protection.

Advertisement
Back