Knighton

Advertisement
Kid is going to be the goods. Love the way his legs keep moving while being tackled. He broke three tackles on a single run when he was in the game.

it sucks that Cam may be out for awhile but I’d love to see Knighton in for most of the game
we have 3 nfl backs but this kid wis going to single handily win us games. hes next level.

Advertisement
Some of ya'll crazy as ****....They ran the ball over 50 times, many of those inside dives. Cam touched the ball far more than two pups who showed good ability to bounce outside in limited touches. But because of that, and our excitement to see them play, we are NOW going to diminish Cam's contributions??

Just say we have a nice RB stable and leave it at that....9 carries a piece and ya'll ready to throw a back who just had 140+yds 2 TDs on the trash heap? LOL

Advertisement
im calling cam over 1k and ill add both knighton and chaney will have 350+. Rooster is gonna be a fkin problem for the ACC more so than chaney. dude reminded me of a great value brand Reggie Bush last nigh when he was running.

Same bet. I meant for the posters ready for Cam to lose the job.

In the gameday thread I read “too much cam” like 100 times.

Cams fine and I willing to lay the $100 that he goes over 1000 yards if he finishes the season healthy.

We got a nice trio. Rooster and Chaney I like a lot. I was hype when we signed both! Now seeing them I’m even more hyped. They’ll get theirs in ‘21 and beyond

Kid is going to be the goods. Love the way his legs keep moving while being tackled. He broke three tackles on a single run when he was in the game.

it sucks that Cam may be out for awhile but I’d love to see Knighton in for most of the game
I'd rather see Chaney start with Knighton spelling him.

The "shiny new object" syndrome among you all is insane.

Yes, Knighton and Chaney are absurdly talented and warrant plenty of snaps. That doesn't make Cam any less good than he is. The OL still sucks balls, clearly.

I think none of you actually listen to pressers and only hear what you want to hear. Cam has been praised the entire offseason for his work ethic, conditioning and leadership. That gets you snaps. Barring injury, he's the starter this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back