KNIGHTON

Tomorrow I'll try to find out for y'all if anything has changed after the FIU loss. I seriously doubt it. His other 2 favorites (OSU & UF) have moved on anyway, from what I've heard. We should still be in good standing. Losing to FIU doesn't change any of the factors that are in Miami's favor.
Remember, he was committed to freakin' FSU at one time.
What’s the deal here macho

Advertisement
@toolbox bruh you silly. didn't know that was you lmao.

But yea Knighton not coming to UF. We got Jahmyr Gibbs (hopefully) visiting this weekend and got Mississippi State commit Jo'Quavious Marks to flip is unofficial visit from this weekend to the last weekend before ESD....and we'll still miss out on both of them
UF is also after Mike Drennen apb from Col, Ohio Dublin....he missed senior season been hurt alot throughout his hs career....not much production on the field....high ranking came from camp performances......

Tomorrow I'll try to find out for y'all if anything has changed after the FIU loss. I seriously doubt it. His other 2 favorites (OSU & UF) have moved on anyway, from what I've heard. We should still be in good standing. Losing to FIU doesn't change any of the factors that are in Miami's favor.
Remember, he was committed to freakin' FSU at one time.
Did you go to Southeast or Manatee HS? Also what year did you graduate?

Advertisement
No, grasshopper. You just explained why NOBODY is ever "well on their way" to being a cane. Until December 18, none of them can be canes. So unless they have a time machine, a pen, and an NLI in hand, they don't officially count.
Looks like BNN is getting a little TMZ.

We expect more from the Brock News Network than such shoddy journalism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You are doing the lords work!

Macho, is it true the game on Friday between Deerfield and Columbus is at 1pm????? Heard that through my grandson. Was hoping to check it out but not sure if its that early in the day.

According to Columbus twitter account it’s at 12pm.

Advertisement
Back