KNIGHTON

Advertisement

Only Miami fans would have a critical word to say about the 2nd leading rusher in the history of one of the legit all-time talent producing counties in the entire country. Some of y’all are so ******* sorry.

That being said, whether he comes here or not, huge congratulations to this kid. What an incredible accomplishment. I could list absolute baller backs to come out of broward for 10 mins and wouldn’t even scratch the surface of how many monsters there have been. Hats off to this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tomorrow I'll try to find out for y'all if anything has changed after the FIU loss. I seriously doubt it. His other 2 favorites (OSU & UF) have moved on anyway, from what I've heard. We should still be in good standing. Losing to FIU doesn't change any of the factors that are in Miami's favor.
Remember, he was committed to freakin' FSU at one time.
Macho byke

Advertisement
Tomorrow he plays vs Columbus. Parrish vs knighton. Anyone here going?
If I was in town I would go. I went to the Columbus v Western game at Tropical Park last week and had a blast. Deerfield is a different team than they were earlier in the year, so it should be a great game. Not often you see two of the best backs on the state on the same field. Parrish w 4000 HS yards, Knighton with 5000.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back