KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Exactly, DJ is a great guy to have on the team and seems to be a good leader but him leaving may be a good thing cuz from the look of it Chaney Lingard and knighton could be SPECIAL. And yes I’m aware they haven’t shown anything yet but deejay Dallas isn’t the next duke or anything close so let’s see what these young studs can do for us.

So you're sending Davis to the Portal??

I'm going to make a comparison here. BTW I think DJ is a very good back.

DJ Dallas = Ronnie Brown. Both look so much alike when they run the wildcat and both are about the same speed. Am I crazy?
Brown was faster, or at least will time faster but I can see that (although I haven't seen Brown run in forever).

Advertisement
I'm going to make a comparison here. BTW I think DJ is a very good back.

DJ Dallas = Ronnie Brown. Both look so much alike when they run the wildcat and both are about the same speed. Am I crazy?
Not a bad comparison although I would imagine Brown did better at the combine than DJ will especially regarding 40 times.

Recruiting at an elite level is the only thing Manny and this staff have left to salvage at this point in the season. The great news is that it doesn't sound like any recruit is attached to any particular coach on offense so if we makes changes, it wont affect anyones commitment.

Close this class as strong as you can. Try to get as many here in time for Spring Ball as you can. And try and forget the year 2019 ever happened. New year, new start.

Advertisement
Not a bad comparison although I would imagine Brown did better at the combine than DJ will especially regarding 40 times.

Didn’t Ronnie brown run like. 4.4? Brown was a monster and ran way more aggressive than DJ. Honestly DJ runs a lot like Leveon Bell did at Michigan St. very patient. Bell lost some weight and became more explosive in the NFL but DJ runs like him more than Brown.

I love The Don and Knighton. On paper that is a big time RB class by anyone's standards. Problem is Enos hates to run the ball - even when it's working. Bigger problem Manny will NOT fire Enos. Even bigger problem Blake James will NOT fire Manny.
Hates to run the ball, runs one of the slowest paces in college football (we probably have lowest amount of plays in conference other than GT who punts every 3 plays), and dont rotate our backs for some reason.. Get this guy out of my face..

Advertisement
Tomorrow I'll try to find out for y'all if anything has changed after the FIU loss. I seriously doubt it. His other 2 favorites (OSU & UF) have moved on anyway, from what I've heard. We should still be in good standing. Losing to FIU doesn't change any of the factors that are in Miami's favor.
Remember, he was committed to freakin' FSU at one time.

Tomorrow I'll try to find out for y'all if anything has changed after the FIU loss. I seriously doubt it. His other 2 favorites (OSU & UF) have moved on anyway, from what I've heard. We should still be in good standing. Losing to FIU doesn't change any of the factors that are in Miami's favor.
Remember, he was committed to freakin' FSU at one time.

Was telling my boy that earlier. If he was planning to go there we can’t falter that much further.

Advertisement
Everyone is “well on their way to be cane” until the dec signing period and I dont Care even if it’s our most solid commits

No, grasshopper. You just explained why NOBODY is ever "well on their way" to being a cane. Until December 18, none of them can be canes. So unless they have a time machine, a pen, and an NLI in hand, they don't officially count.

@toolbox bruh you silly. didn't know that was you lmao.

But yea Knighton not coming to UF. We got Jahmyr Gibbs (hopefully) visiting this weekend and got Mississippi State commit Jo'Quavious Marks to flip is unofficial visit from this weekend to the last weekend before ESD....and we'll still miss out on both of them

Didn’t Ronnie brown run like. 4.4? Brown was a monster and ran way more aggressive than DJ. Honestly DJ runs a lot like Leveon Bell did at Michigan St. very patient. Bell lost some weight and became more explosive in the NFL but DJ runs like him more than Brown.

Yeah you're right he was a 4.43 guy. But they look a lot alike when they run the wildcat.

Advertisement
Back