KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Basically his coach said he thinks he will pick Miami but after the FIU loss he got like 4 calls because of a little worry but X has been in his ear all year..and the coaches told X he has a chance to play both sides of the ball and return kicks
What u think happens?

either he got a really big bag, or he sees that he can see the field early.

Dallas=gone to NFL that’s what most think
Davis= good bit hasn’t shown he has the wiggle to be great
Burns=next year will be his last year
Lo= who knows

Knighton could get a lot of PT next year I think if he comes

:unsure:

What u think happens?
I think he commits to us because he sees opportunity and as bad as it is rite now if we can win these last 2 games and look like a football te we will be fine but if we **** the bed then he probably won’t come here idk lol...

sn: this is just my opinion and not saying he’s coming here because I know the chances are slim and idk if I’m the only one that so this and I could be 100% wrong but from seeing Flowe on IG yesterday I don’t think he’s going to Clemson, he might but I don’t think he really wants to!

I think he commits to us because he sees opportunity and as bad as it is rite now if we can win these last 2 games and look like a football te we will be fine but if we **** the bed then he probably won’t come here idk lol...

sn: this is just my opinion and not saying he’s coming here because I know the chances are slim and idk if I’m the only one that so this and I could be 100% wrong but from seeing Flowe on IG yesterday I don’t think he’s going to Clemson, he might but I don’t think he really wants to!
What was on his Instagram?

Advertisement
What was on his Instagram?
He was on live answering questions and of course everyone was saying commit to their school but he read one from Clemson and basically have a **** no without saying **** no lol it was kinda funny but he seemed excited to talk about Oregon but also said he loves All his top schools nothing serious just seen the difference in vibes and he did have on Miami gear yesterday a couple different times

Were in a rough patch this year. But every game we lost was winnable and coaches and players both will get better together. We'll be more than fine. It's a learning curve for the entire team. Were about to add 25 more and we'll have a two deep on both sides if the ball. Competition is huge when you want to have a successful team. Cant slack off somebody is right behind you to take your spot in all positions. This is what we've been missing for quite sometime.

Love the enthusiasm, but every **** coach we’ve had had had Baghdad Bobs on here spouting off these same cliches and it never works out. Al Golden wouldn’t have lost to FIU off a bye.

I think he is. I just saw another interview or post recently where knight on said he is the best back. Kid doesn’t lack confidence and definitely isn’t afraid of Chaney.

if knighton picks Miami, he will see the field next year. Only exception is if Dallas comes back and Lingard stays and is 100%. Then you have 4 backs ahead of him instead of two.

my other concern is we have a OC who doesn’t know how to get the ball into his playmakers hands so he probably won’t put Knighton on the field.
I agree, but the way this staff likes to use Knighton is gonna need about to RBs to get injured before he sees a field. They love using 1 RB until he gets hurt.

Advertisement
Seems like Hickson only wants to play 1 RB exclusively, so it will be interesting with 4 really good guys on the team.
Are you assuming Dallas is back? I have no idea what to think after the injury.

Are you assuming Dallas is back? I have no idea what to think after the injury.

Lingard
Davis
Chaney
Knighton

I hope DeeJay leaves. He is average at best.

Lingard, Chaney, & Knighton would be able to house it any time they touch the ball and Cam is really good. Burns is slept on by everyone, but I think he's a really good back as well.

Lingard
Davis
Chaney
Knighton

Lingard, Chaney, & Knighton would be able to house it any time they touch the ball and Cam is really good. Burns is slept on by everyone, but I think he's a really good back as well.
I dont Care whoever is in the rotation, give me Robert Burns in a lot of the goaline snaps at rb too. That kid is quite possibly the 2nd fastest back on the roster behind Lingard, Harris is no slouch in that speed department either, it’s very noticeable when he runs

Advertisement
I dont Care whoever is in the rotation, give me Robert Burns in a lot of the goaline snaps at rb too. That kid is quite possibly the 2nd fastest back on the roster behind Lingard, Harris is no slouch in that speed department either, it’s very noticeable when he runs

Davis isn't slow at all, he just wouldn't be in the "fast" category to me, because he never really seems to pull away from anyone. His 10 yard burst through the line is elite though that's why he'll always have a bunch of 10 to 19 yd runs.

Lingard
Davis
Chaney
Knighton

If Deejay is avg and he’s been by far our best player on offense what does that say about the rest of our squad

people talk crazy

Advertisement
This is part of the problem with our program and our fanbase as a whole. You guys get enamored with kids because you "like" them so it skews objectivity.
Say it louder for the people in the back.... that’s facts, They don’t hear you though

DeeJay has everyone fooled into thinking he's been some great player for us. He's mastered social media and knows how to solicit the emotions of the fans. I'll give him that.
I do think he’s been a good player but People buy into that emotion and hype and like you said and skew their viewpoint of a player, that’s not a shot at deejay but it’s exactly what is happening here.

Last edited:
DeeJay has everyone fooled into thinking he's been some great player for us. He's mastered social media and knows how to solicit the emotions of the fans. I'll give him that.

People think Deejay is a good player because he is a good player. Look at the big plays he’s made in big games dating back to his freshman year.

He will play in the NFL for years, health permitting.

Advertisement
Back