KNIGHTON

I saw on twitter that OSU might no longer recruit him but you never know

He should have went to OSU while they had a spot for him. Would have been a perfect fit. Why he would go to FSU is beyond me knowing Taggert was only going to get a one year leash and if he didn't win 8-9 games they were going to fire him.

Kid clearly doesn't want to come here so....oh well. Would love to have him though but can't blame him for wanting to go his own way and not come in with Chaney.

Advertisement
Personally I think Knighton is the best RB in Florida this year. To be his size and run the way he runs with the blend of quickness and power...not to mention he has good long speed...I've wanted this kid to be a Cane since he was a sophomore. He ain't ******* coming tho lol

Dude was talented but the one time he had a chance to make a play this season, he dropped a huge 3rd down pass vs UNC.
But he also made an amazing TD catch vs LSU last year.
Not enough opportunities. Duggans & Stubbs didn’t play him for what ever reason. Time to move on with whom we have.

He had a second one this yeah that also hit him right between the numbers and was dropped. Gotta at least make the routine plays when your name is called to earn more PT.

He's had every opportunity in the world to commit to Miami & at every turn has told us to fck off.

He was originally committed to Oklahoma, then decommitted & was a heavy Clemson lean but when they didn't have room for him & took Bowman instead he immediately jumped on the FSU bandwagon & now has decommitted again...

If he was a WR I'd be more apt for us to take him, but he's a RB & RB's come a dime a dozen in South Fla.

I believe we have the best back in the state in Chaney, IMO Knighton is overrated & the only reason why people talk about him so much on here is because he's a Broward back that people think is like Dalvin Cook, but he's not close to Cook IMO.

I think he gets a sh*t ton of hype on this board despite the fact this kid has done everything in his power to reject us as much as possible.

I'm in the minority on this one, but I'm good on this kid, everybody else can keep slobbering over him though lol.

So youre saying theres a chance?

Advertisement
He's had every opportunity in the world to commit to Miami & at every turn has told us to fck off.

He was originally committed to Oklahoma, then decommitted & was a heavy Clemson lean but when they didn't have room for him & took Bowman instead he immediately jumped on the FSU bandwagon & now has decommitted again...

If he was a WR I'd be more apt for us to take him, but he's a RB & RB's come a dime a dozen in South Fla.

I believe we have the best back in the state in Chaney, IMO Knighton is overrated & the only reason why people talk about him so much on here is because he's a Broward back that people think is like Dalvin Cook, but he's not close to Cook IMO.

I think he gets a sh*t ton of hype on this board despite the fact this kid has done everything in his power to reject us as much as possible.

I'm in the minority on this one, but I'm good on this kid, everybody else can keep slobbering over him though lol.

Wasn't that you that said "can't take it personal"...Just f**kin with ya.

I agree on a lot of that, and I would tell him right now "Know or Kever Knighton, you coming?"

Advertisement

OG recruiting perspective here. And think you’re right

Wasn't that you that said "can't take it personal"...Just f**kin with ya.

I agree on a lot of that, and I would tell him right now "Know or Kever Knighton, you coming?"
Yeah it was, with Bryan Robinson...

This ain't the same situation as Robinson's though, Robinson decommitted from us & still has yet to commit to anywhere, Knighton has committed to & **** near committed to 3 different schools & none of them have ever been Miami.

I don't think this kid just wants to come here at all & I don't think he's as good as everybody says he is either, but that's just my opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they are looking for a another RB, please for the love of god don't just put your eggs in one basket. Go for Parrish and Knighton and take the one that is willing to commit first. Despite what other people say I truly beleive that Parrish would end up in this class if we made him a priority and that Um Is Knighton last option. Knighton is trying to find a reason to not commit to UM.

Under LCE’s angle 1000%, but I’d still take him. It won’t matter anyway, kid doesn’t want to be here.

Even if Uf and OSU both told him no the kid would sign with some SEC school he hasn’t even visited yet over us probably lol.
Just a Bogle that plays offense. Take him if you can because stack chips and all that, but don't be a sucka tho. Keep things up with Parrish.

Advertisement
Back