KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Yes

Dude, what? I didn’t say anything negative about your kids. I wouldn’t do that. I was insulting you. Dude, try and keep up.
Look Faqquit...You said You hoped that my kids life is more secure than mine...My response, Both our lives are more secure than yours will ever be....Thats undeniable...

Advertisement
I hope we get Knighton, dude has juice.

Cam versus Lo, I'm taking Lo. Cam is a pretty unspectacular running back. Solid, but pretty average by our standards. Lo, he has that extra gear and all he has to have is a hole. Tough to bottle guys like that up all game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Similar body type to Jaquan Johnson who was the best Safety we have had here since probably Meriweather, Kenny Phillips, maybe Deon Bush.
We had good safety play for at least 4 seasons now. Bush, Carter, Jenkins, on down to JJ. This kid is NOT a take right now. It’s too many other kids higher up on the board that have already been evaluated and actually played the position for some time, with the desired measurables.

explain your reasoning how Cam is average?

I really just wasn't all that crazy about him as a recruit. Good all around back, but I don't see him in the same light as many of our greats that have come through here. Nothing ever really popped off the screen at me. We've had an abundance of talent at his position, so it's not a slight. My expectations at running back are sky high due to our past, so whatever.

We had good safety play for at least 4 seasons now. Bush, Carter, Jenkins, on down to JJ. This kid is NOT a take right now. It’s too many other kids higher up on the board that have already been evaluated and actually played the position for some time, with the desired measurables.
We really have had good safety play for a while now. All the guys you names are in the league. And I think in 5 years they’ll still be there too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back