KNIGHTON

Advertisement
This is 2 things...

1. You having a bias towards Dade kids.

2. You giving the nod to the kid who's committed.

It's okay to have a preference for one over the other, but to say that it isn't close. Man come on. LOL

I bet college coaches would differ.
Bias toward Dade Kids??...Absof*ckinlutely till the Day I die....Again....I trust my eyes...

Advertisement
The gaytor faithful have convinced themselves that Keyone Lee is “the 2nd best RB in the state, after Bowman, and it isn’t even close.” Lol.
I think he’s good. I wouldn’t mind having him in the class if we can’t get Knighton.

Advertisement
I'm rollin with the kid who committed to UM without any Prima Donna, Dramatic BS....
Kid was raised correctly....Good student...And if I'm correct...didnt he High Jump 6'10??.....Again....Watch how successful Chaney is at UM....
Everyone thought the same thing about Burns... He has to play a snap first

Advertisement
Bias toward Dade Kids??...Absof*ckinlutely till the Day I die....Again....I trust my eyes...
Well get your eyes checked then, papa.

I don't know how you watch Knighton's tape and come to the conclusion that he's not even close to Chaney.

That long run against Chaminade...

That's a defense full of D1 kids that he's smoking. He makes Keontra Smith look like he's running in quicksand.

Advertisement
Well get your eyes checked then, papa.

I don't know how you watch Knighton's tape and come to the conclusion that he's not even close to Chaney.

That long run against Chaminade...

That's a defense full of D1 kids that he's smoking. He makes Keontra Smith look like he's running in quicksand.
I'm still rolling with Chaney to have the better CFB career...Time will tell...

I honestly don't see either one of them being better. I feel that they are the two best running backs in South Florida and both have a chance to dominate on the next level.

I don't know how anybody can come to the conclusion that one is definitively better. I don't think there's anything that Knighton can do that Chaney can't, and vice versa. They're both very gifted. One is slightly bigger, the other is slightly faster.

I honestly don't see either one of them being better. I feel that they are the two best running backs in South Florida and both have a chance to dominate on the next level.

I don't know how anybody can come to the conclusion that one is definitively better. I don't think there's anything that Knighton can do that Chaney can't, and vice versa. They're both very gifted. One is slightly bigger, the other is slightly faster.

Exactly.

If I had to distinguish them, I would say Knighton is more ready to ball right away and Chaney has a higher upside if it all comes together.

Advertisement
Back