KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only person being downgraded is Cam Harris. Nobody is downgrading Lingard. People are saying Lingard is RB 1 if he is healthy with their reasoning being he has a higher ceiling, due to him being faster and bigger which is dumb af. Takes more than being faster and bigger to be considered better at any position.
So all Lingard has over Harris is speed and height? You guys are highly unskilled in processing information.

Okay, he’s not the only rb that has made the transition from that to a regular offense. Gurley did it

There’s also something to be said for Lingard being the only player on his team and having 11 guys keyed in to stop him on every play and still being unable to do it.

These dudes love being first with their takes. This ain’t a gang bang. Being first isn’t important here.

Advertisement
What has Harris proven? A couple nice runs against decimated teams that had already quit? Victims of the moment.

I love them both. Trying to ascribe too much good or bad to either at this early stage is goofy but par for the CIS course.
I agree, I didn't say Harris was better. I'm talking about the people that claim that when Lingard comes back healthy he will be RB and their reasoning is because he has a higher ceiling. The reasoning people are using to say Lingard has a higher ceiling is because he is bigger and faster, which is ridiculous.

What has Harris proven? A couple nice runs against decimated teams that had already quit? Victims of the moment.

I love them both. Trying to ascribe too much good or bad to either at this early stage is goofy but par for the CIS course.
The same people already got mad in their feelings when I asked the same question in an older thread. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back