KNIGHTON

Of course the guy isn't going to come out on a forum and say "we tell our kids to take bags". Only a complete moron would admit that on a forum.

However, him praising Diaz for one thing and then saying he is having troubles in another area is just being honest. Not sunshine pumping. Anyone with eyes can tell Diaz has trouble recruiting. Just look at him at DC, Texas, and now as HC here.
You are dead set on stars so there is no point in having this conversation brother. Him praising Diaz then criticizing him in the same exact area is contradicting as ****. So we emphasize relationships in Orlando, but not at our own coaching clinic? Hard for me to believe sir.

Advertisement
Really? Please explain.

20 years of DFB sending kids, many of whom routinely go out of their way to **** all over us in the media isn't a indication something is going on there? Whose our last recruit of substance? Crudup? Restrepo doesn't count.

If you are suggesting I should provide you information as to why this is false (the claim Manny and company are inept) I suggest you go read the copious amounts of direct quotes from **** near anywhere over the past 6 months. The same staff that drove all the way up to Orlando to throw a kegger and hangout with high school coaches is suddenly inept with a powerhouse local team? Stephen Field who coached at DFB inept?

Luther Campbell of all people likes this staff but because "Coach Macho" enjoys flip flopping on a bi-weekly basis I need to take his word as gospel? No no I do not. It is Deerfield Beach. Fantastic football team with great players but they 100% do not send kids to Miami regardless of who is here.

Corcchhhhh marchoooo strikes again

Maybe he will learn the coaches know of this board and probably don’t bullshizz with him because they know he’ll run to this board with anything

Advertisement
20 years of DFB sending kids, many of whom routinely go out of their way to **** all over us in the media isn't a indication something is going on there? Whose our last recruit of substance? Crudup? Restrepo doesn't count.

If you are suggesting I should provide you information as to why this is false (the claim Manny and company are inept) I suggest you go read the copious amounts of direct quotes from **** near anywhere over the past 6 months. The same staff that drove all the way up to Orlando to throw a kegger and hangout with high school coaches is suddenly inept with a powerhouse local team? Stephen Field who coached at DFB inept?

Luther Campbell of all people likes this staff but because "Coach Macho" enjoys flip flopping on a bi-weekly basis I need to take his word as gospel? No no I do not. It is Deerfield Beach. Fantastic football team with great players but they 100% do not send kids to Miami regardless of who is here.
Learn to read. You’re emoting. It’s weird.

Believe what you want. Every coach we’ve had since Coker was perfect when thy started, and any dissenting perspective was attacked, then it turned out the coolaid drinkers were just that. Coker was a great recruiter because James Bryant and Joe Joseph. (Let’s not even start on evals.) Shannon was gone get every minority. Golden had cookouts so he’s great. Richt was $EC. At every point someone said just what you just said. There’s nothing wrong with consodering that Manny may be imperfect. It doesn’t make him awful. Nothing Macho is saying is even surprising. I expressed some of the same concerns when Manny was hired. And I defend him in most threads. And my comments were just based on what I saw as an outsider. So save me the 20 years of blah blah blah. All I know is that the critics have been relatively correct the past 18 years. Notwithstanding all the attacks by loyalist luddtes.

It isn't just one mother......it is virtually every kid who commits including their parents.

As if DFB is the school to do this with to begin with. The day DFB consistently pushes kids to Miami I will stroke out.
That's not going to happen on it's own. And I'm not saying this about just DFB but about any school we don't have good relations with. If they have recruits we want, we have to make them want to do business with us. Somehow the dynamic has to change.

People say manny is not a good recruiter but we have the 8th ranked class. Despite dudes dropping in the latest rankings.
A coach comes on here blasting the staff and pointing out how even USF treated him better.
I drew my sarcastic emotional conclusion.
Coker had a top 3 class. So did shannon. Were they flawless?

If you dont want to hear information that risks upsetting your fragile sensibilities, this prolly isnt the thread or board for you.

I happen to be very positive on manny as a coach and even recruiter, amd have saod so in threads on this board. That doesnt make him perfect, and it doesnt prove macho wrong.

Advertisement
Well said...It's getting old w Macho. And not even about Knighton, god bless him and good luck to the kid. But reading that crybaby type lament from him about UCF coaches was just gross. Get some pride man.
It's why I think college coaches deserve every penny they earn and I don't begrudge them moving jobs at the first sign of a promotion / more money.

Imagine how much **** they have to suck to get 17/18 year old kids to sign their LOI. Players, coaches, parents - everyone wants the love.

Believe what you want. Every coach we’ve had since Coker was perfect when thy started, and any dissenting perspective was attacked, then it turned out the coolaid drinkers were just that. Coker was a great recruiter because James Bryant and Joe Joseph. (Let’s not even start on evals.) Shannon was gone get every minority. Golden had cookouts so he’s great. Richt was $EC. At every point someone said just what you just said. There’s nothing wrong with consodering that Manny may be imperfect. It doesn’t make him awful. Nothing Macho is saying is even surprising. I expressed some of the same concerns when Manny was hired. And I defend him in most threads. And my comments were just based on what I saw as an outsider. So save me the 20 years of blah blah blah. All I know is that the critics have been relatively correct the past 18 years. Notwithstanding all the attacks by loyalist luddtes.

*Kool-aid.

It is luddites at least spell it right next time.

I also enjoy the juxtaposition of 18 years of critics being ok to with to work with but the 20 years of DFB not sending kids to Miami regardless of what year :insert coaches: term was is "blah blah blah".

If you wanna die on Coach Macho Hill be my guest. The same guy praising coaches one month ***** on them another because they did not do exactly what he wanted? That level of narcissism raises red flags for some maybe not you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It is luddites at least spell it right next time.

I also enjoy the juxtaposition of 18 years of critics being ok to with to work with but the 20 years of DFB not sending kids to Miami regardless of what year :insert coaches: term was is "blah blah blah".

If you wanna die on Coach Macho Hill be my guest. The same guy praising coaches one month ***** on them another because they did not do exactly what he wanted? That level of narcissism raises red flags for some maybe not you.
You know how I know you’re an emotional wreck? Because you write dumb chit like this. Die on a hill? Lol. GTFOOH. My comments have been balanced. You and some others have your panties in a wad because you don’t like the message.

You know how I know you’re an emotional wreck? Because you write dumb chit like this. Die on a hill? Lol. GTFOOH. My comments have been balanced. You and some others have your panties in a wad because you don’t like the message.

Nice deflection Susan.

It is ok. Everyone needs a knight and Macho has you

Nice deflection Susan.

It is ok. Everyone needs a knight and Macho has you
See, you bring up the melodrama then get personal when called on it. This aint about white knights. That’s your female side showing its ****. There’s no need for you to personalize it so much with macho or DB. It’s just a recruiting discussion and manny ain't flawless, even if he’s your white knight.

Advertisement
See, you bring up the melodrama then get personal when called on it. This aint about white knights. That’s your female side showing its ****. There’s no need for you to personalize it so much with macho or DB. It’s just a recruiting discussion and manny ain't flawless, even if he’s your white knight.

Took you an entire paragraph to regurgitate what I just posted. Go to sleep Susan. Naptime honey.

You are dead set on stars so there is no point in having this conversation brother. Him praising Diaz then criticizing him in the same exact area is contradicting as ****. So we emphasize relationships in Orlando, but not at our own coaching clinic? Hard for me to believe sir.

I get what your saying, but I just took it as "Manny does this part of recruiting well, but fails in other aspects of building relations". That is just my understanding. Could be wrong though.

Advertisement
Back