Knighton Injury

Advertisement
I’m not so obsessed that I go looking up who is in my top 30 of anything. Maybe next time when you’re going to excoriate someone about obsession, you shouldn’t actually give evidence to your own predilection towards bizarre and excessive self searching which proves said obsession.
That obsession come back is a yellow belly desperate attempt in hoping your esteem is as shallow as his and you feel embarrassed. Soft...

Advertisement
That obsession come back is a yellow belly desperate attempt in hoping your esteem is as shallow as his and you feel embarrassed. Soft...

Weird flex looking up your own upvotes, but ok.

If my esteem can be affected in any way by what someone writes here, I am so fūcked as a person I may as well just give up on life. But apparently some people take this shlt seriously.

Advertisement
Weird flex looking up your own upvotes, but ok.

If my esteem can be affected in any way by what someone writes here, I am so fūcked as a person I may as well just give up on life. But apparently some people take this shlt seriously.
We have some strange cats on here, man. And a lot of Easter Chocolate Bunny types: soft outer shell, hollow interior.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The random hard-ons some porsters get for certain players is really weird. It was Harley earlier in the year, which as at least somewhat understandable since he has a few drops, although the calls to bench him we're obviously stupid.

But why Knighton? He's doing reasonably well for a true freshman outside the fumbling issues and some big plays he's made shows his obvious upside. Like does OP just not like him personally?

3 pages of **** I failed to read, is this kid hurt and if so how bad?
What do you expect from some of the canes fans on the board, very poor fans. Saying the kid has shown nothing - BS - he is a special talent and I hope he can go soon. Go Knighton!

Advertisement
Back