Knighton Injury

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude sucks. Poor Man’s Coop...post injury
Lol That’s some straight hater ****.

On a serious note, was the injury serious? Last I remembered seeing him was when King nearly fumbled faking the hand off to him but I missed the injury. Hopefully, he’s able to play next week.

Your obsession with me is borderline creepy and you should go get your memory checked. You’re literally in my top 30 with 50+ in positive reactions so thank you for the points, clown.

I’m not so obsessed that I go looking up who is in my top 30 of anything. Maybe next time when you’re going to excoriate someone about obsession, you shouldn’t actually give evidence to your own predilection towards bizarre and excessive self searching which proves said obsession.

Advertisement
I’m not so obsessed that I go looking up who is in my top 30 of anything. Maybe next time when you’re going to excoriate someone about obsession, you shouldn’t actually give evidence to your own predilection towards bizarre and excessive self searching which proves said obsession.
It’s hard not to notice you obsessing over me. You’re liking and replying to nearly all my posts. Then you look completely stupid not realizing you’re one of my biggest fans. Awesome contribution to the thread, though. I think your senile *** needs to go to bed.

It’s hard not to notice you obsessing over me. You’re liking and replying to nearly all my posts. Then you look completely stupid not realizing you’re one of my biggest fans. Awesome contribution to the thread, though. I think your senile *** needs to go to bed.

03C7CCCF-3077-47CD-8D97-31F0E5A08346.jpeg
I’m sorry if I’ve hurt you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back