Knighton committing means

Advertisement
Anyone who has anything to say about DJ’s speed needs to watch the broken tackles and breaking away from UF’s back 7 on that Wildcat TD run. I don’t give a **** what his 40 at the combine ends up being.

Advertisement
DJ will be a solid NFL player. He's intelligent, has good vision, nice size, good enough speed, can catch out of the backfield. He'll get drafted 4th-5th round and last around 8 years in the league.
Yup!

kids a swiss army knife playing RB,WR, wildcat QB... and every HCs favorite a STs demon.

Will stick around for awhile and be throwing up the U after games

Walton got drafted in the 4th running a 4.64 at 200 pounds. He will be more than fine running Lower than that at 215-220 and deejay has no off the field concerns either
And deejay is a better pass protector and pass catcher than walton if he can recover the arm for his bench press and get down to 215 running a 4.57 he's going 4th to 5th. He is benefiting from the league being more pass first so they are gonna value a guy who has great hands and can block

Advertisement
Serious question, When you have to respond to stupid questions like that does it bother you?

It bothers me reading the question and then reading your response knowing you had to answer it.

Maybe it’s just me.

Really?

How do you feel about it today?

What you just learned is that the questions I posed were valid.

"Maybe it's just me." Do you mean only you are clueless? Maybe. If so pay attention you might learn something going forward.

Last edited:
Really?

How do you feel about it today?

What you just learned is that the questions I posed are valid.

Do you mean only you are clueless? If do, you are not alone. But if you pay attention you might learn something.

lol brother you’re asking a staffer for CIS about private information that he wouldn’t know and if he did he would have shared it already or would have been asked to keep it private and not responded.

No one is just holding onto information like that. Or waiting for someone like you to ask the question so he can spill the beans that it means Lo is likely transferring. Do you honestly think he’s going to create the rumour?

I also think it’s purely coincidence, the staff had been going for Knighton since the offseason and I doubt they told him lingard is transferring so you should come. But, I’m glad you have this warm fuzzy feeling inside that you were right.

lol brother you’re asking a staffer for CIS about private information that he wouldn’t know and if he did he would have shared it already or would have been asked to keep it private and not responded.

No one is just holding onto information like that. Or waiting for someone like you to ask the question so he can spill the beans that it means Lo is likely transferring. Do you honestly think he’s going to create the rumour?

I also think it’s purely coincidence, the staff had been going for Knighton since the offseason and I doubt they told him lingard is transferring so you should come. But, I’m glad you have this warm fuzzy feeling inside that you were right.

Do you have a decoder ring for the above? Thanks.

Advertisement
Back