KJ Osborn will be..

Advertisement
I love my QBs to be roommates with wideouts. JT4 and Osborn are gonna get a lot of love from Tate.

If it’s Jarren, Hightower could be his guy and have a monster year. He’s the complete package.

Very good one two combo we have right now....

Better than AR and Coley at the same time when they had kayaa

Advertisement
JT4 showed he can ball and make the same catches that Ross guy did at Clemson that everyone crowning him for. Maybe not as big but probably faster...

I didn’t watch the whole game but that Ross kid was making other world level catches. Without him that long haired qb looks a lot more a mere human. I like JT 4 a lot and he was our best last year but I think you are a little overboard on this one.

Advertisement
Think you'll be able to add njoku to that list.good upside with the right coach.think in time all our receivers will not be a disappointing bunch.

Jt4 is our best wr it's up to Enos to utilize his talent....since he knows all wr positions move him around to take advantage of defensive weaknesses...Osborn had 1st team MAC wr AnthonyJohnson on the otherside of him at Buffalo....his level of competition wasn't very good either....I do believe he's capable of being more reliable (better hands) than Cager....I just want to wait til he goes against better comp to determine whether he's a Dee Delaney or not....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back