KJ Osborn will be..

Advertisement
JT4 is going to be a problem next year. I’m more interested in the number 2 RB. I’m hoping it’s Lingard. Hopefully he fully heals and come back stronger.

I think he and Jeff are surely our starters, but Pope & Payton are high on my watch list. I think Payton has the skillset to be a WR1.

Advertisement
Osborn will benefit from great RB play and Jeff Thomas explosive plays and Brevin working those LBs and safeties and BJ7 winning 50/50s and the D for getting we have Osborn.
#teamwork #explosiveplaysareBACK

I personally really like what I saw out of Hightower right from the jump. Criminally underutilized last year (just like the rest of our offensive talent).

Thomas is the top guy. KJ is very capable. Those should be our top two targets. Then you have Jordan, Hightower, Mallory...Pope, Wiggins...I am pumped to see how we get these guys involved.

If I’m running the offense I’m getting a package of diamond formation Holgerson stuff going with DjD, Lo, and Cam, with 4 and 9 split out. So much fun to be had.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mallory is awesome. If he continues to bulk up & becomes a better blocker, he'll be a major threat. He's a serious mismatch for anyone covering him & he caught everything that came his way in the highlights & drill footage I've seen. He'll be a major weapon for us.

All we need is for our QB to distribute the ball efficiently to our playmakers and our offense will be an absolute nightmare for all of our opponents to defend. Solid OL play & dedication to their craft by our young QBs (or Martell getting a waiver) should enable that.

Advertisement
Back