kJ Osborn interview wqam

Don’t know of any other WR grouping that can match that group’s speed, abilities, or potential even. We are definitely blessed with not only the WR room but TE and RB as well. Man, if whoever wins out at QB does a decent to good job....we fuquing up this season and turning college football upside down.

Hopefully your staement comes to fruition this year. I remember hearing many proclaim that last year prior to the season.

I would say Bama would have a bone to pick with you on that one for sure.

Advertisement
Wiggins is garbage, man. Can’t even hold on to the football

He was a freshman last year.. he has the speed and route running ability no doubt, plus size. Kid always got open!but yes, he had the drops! If he is out there catching 150-200 balls after practice with KJ and his former HS teammate Pope, look out!!

Yep. I remember when fans would **** in Hankerson for dropping the ball before he worked his *** off and became a major threat.
Same with Travis Benjamin. At one point he even said if he couldn't catch it he'd bat it down because he'd keep in the air and it would be intercepted.

Advertisement
Looking forward to this young man. He was open every single play in the spring game. Absolutely schooled all our DB's.

Why is everyone counting out Harley?

I don't understand it either. Harley is going to play, and if Perry is the QB he'll be targeted plenty. Perry and Harley seem to connect. Harley dropped a few balls last season and disappeared after his breakout game against FIU. This is his make or break year. If he doesn't find a niche this season his career will fizzle out. I think he'll probably end up battling with Pope for playing time to start the season and whoever makes plays in September will emerge as key piece of the playbook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully your staement comes to fruition this year. I remember hearing many proclaim that last year prior to the season.

I would say Bama would have a bone to pick with you on that one for sure.

Agreed, Bama does have a formidable group at WR. I guess my statement should have been that we should have 1 of the top 5 WR groups in the nation for 2019. This of course will be incumbent on the QB plus Enos’ play calling coupled with the WR’s ability to actually catch the ball. Color me someone who believes we can do all of that this season, and vault this offense to heights we haven’t seen in years.

If Pope steps it up & play to his potential. He’ll be one of the Top 5 receivers to come through UM in the last 20 yrs. Maybe Top 6 if u include Coley but he never reached his full potential bc he always got knicked up every play and played for garbage OC’s

I like the steady influence of an upper classman that Osborn brings to the locker room. The guy is smart, mature and all business. That's huge in a WR room with a bunch of youngsters and a guy like Thomas. Only so many balls to go around, the cream will rise to the top. It only sucks that someone has to be the odd men out but hey, that's how it should be at every position here.

Advertisement
I never understood the hate on Wiggins. He outplayed guys 3-4 years older consistently last year. He was out there looking slim as **** and was still a problem to cover. Just needs to work on his body and his concentration but he is a true sophomore.

Who did he outplay? He had 7 catches and 5 drops.

Why is everyone counting out Harley?

Thomas is starting in the slot and Harley has no reason playing over the guys we have on the outside, he doesn't have the attributes to be an impact guy. One trick pony and he hasn't found a way to use that trick.

A rotational player at best, he can spell Thomas when he needs a breather. Enos can hopefully get him the ball in space but he hasn't been able to create space for himself.

Imo of course.

Advertisement
Back