kJ Osborn interview wqam

Advertisement

Very insightful interview man, Osborn has been a great addition to the U.

- Osborn noted how hard mark pope is working and he has really taken pope under his wing. He’s raving about him. Running extra routes, 150-200 balls on the jugs after practice. In the spring even mentioned pope meeting with coach Stubblefield in the AM before the receiver group meetings for extra 1 on 1 time. About the 4 minute mark is when he starts talking about pope. That’s encouraging for pope man
Pope needs it. Gotta earn his this year. I hope last year was an aberration

Advertisement
- Osborn noted how hard mark pope is working and he has really taken pope under his wing. He’s raving about him. Running extra routes, 150-200 balls on the jugs after practice.

Jugs machine sighting?

Fo real?!?!

It would be nice to hear Wiggins is hitting the machine as well. The cat can flat out get open. He burned FSU badly in two plays last year and they just had to pull him down. If he can start catching the ball, look out!

Advertisement
All we need is a dude that knows how to drive a little bit.
Not to mention on top of all the receivers, we have 3 running backs and at least 3 tight ends who can all catch and get some serious yak.
I mean we’ve been saying this for 2 years already.
Any QB in the nation would be dying to come here and throw.
We’re not looking for an F1 driver but one dude who can at least be smart and make a few throws and let the **** auto pilot take us to W land.

Agree with Brock's ranking.

Harley is a workhorse. He was grossly misused in 2018. Hopefully he'll get some reps. I think out of sheer respect, coaches will find a way to use him despite the talented guys ahead of him.

Wiggins and Njoku need to get more consistent with their hands before they'll crack the top 5.

Agree with Brock's ranking.

Harley is a workhorse. He was grossly misused in 2018. Hopefully he'll get some reps. I think out of sheer respect, coaches will find a way to use him despite the talented guys ahead of him.

Wiggins and Njoku need to get more consistent with their hands before they'll crack the top 5.
Yeah I forgot About Harley but he’s going to make some plays too.

Advertisement
****. Wouldnt have those open drops except he always gets open. Dude is crisp. Catching will come. Guy is a soph.

You can either catch or you can't. I would be pleasantly surprised if he steps it up, but I'm not a believer at this time. Still, no **** reason to call the dude garbage like the poster you quoted did.

Yep. I remember when fans would **** in Hankerson for dropping the ball before he worked his *** off and became a major threat.

I knew someone would bring him up. Wiggins isn't anywhere close to catching the ball as Hank, even in Hank's worst season. Hank did improve, but he was nowhere near as bad as Wiggins was. It is what it is.

Advertisement
Yeah Payton is going to play a lot.

In terms of our top 5 most talented receivers on the roster, there’s not too many teams in the country outside of bama, Clemson, OU, osu that can match a group of:

1. Thomas
2. Osborn
3. Hightower
4. Pope
5. Payton

Agree with this list as a general rank but Payton is the #2 talent.

Jt4 kj Pope Hightower Wiggins shhhiiiittttt and Payton too

Don’t know of any other WR grouping that can match that group’s speed, abilities, or potential even. We are definitely blessed with not only the WR room but TE and RB as well. Man, if whoever wins out at QB does a decent to good job....we fuquing up this season and turning college football upside down.

Advertisement
Back