kJ Osborn interview wqam

Advertisement
Even some of the worst recruiters land good players. This wasn't even a recruit he was a transfer.

Ahh, this theory...
wG7r4lD.jpg

Man, transfers still need to be recruited.

Anyway, I’m just having some fun with you, as you know. You raise valid questions, I just think it’s too soon to be negative on this regime.

Ahh, this theory...
wG7r4lD.jpg

Man, transfers still need to be recruited.

Anyway, I’m just having some fun with you, as you know. You raise valid questions, I just think it’s too soon to be negative on this regime.

lol its all good bro. I know you were. No question about it. I agree 100% that transfers still need to be recruiter. I actually like Manny and think hes a good coach. I just worry about his recruiting. I do hope he proves me wrong.

lol its all good bro. I know you were. No question about it. I agree 100% that transfers still need to be recruiter. I actually like Manny and think hes a good coach. I just worry about his recruiting. I do hope he proves me wrong.

Too early to tell on his recruiting. Besides being the local team, we still have a lot of negatives (real or perceived) until we prove ourselves on the field. Once that happens, we'll see what kind of recruiter we have.

Advertisement
Too early to tell on his recruiting. Besides being the local team, we still have a lot of negatives (real or perceived) until we prove ourselves on the field. Once that happens, we'll see what kind of recruiter we have.

One of those negatives is bags. That’s not a Manny thing.

One of those negatives is bags. That’s not a Manny thing.

I can't say what we're doing. I know back in our prime, the parking lot was a sight, and the players were living large.

The bag game isn't anything like what people think on this board. It's far rarer than posters here think and it's nowhere near the million dollars someone claimed a recruit was paid or the 3 to 5 million budget another suggested for the king of the SEC.

I never understood the hate on Wiggins. He outplayed guys 3-4 years older consistently last year. He was out there looking slim as **** and was still a problem to cover. Just needs to work on his body and his concentration but he is a true sophomore.
Dude dropped a ton of balls last year. Catching tends to be something that is hard to get better at. For every guy like Hankerson who finally improved after 3 years of dropping balls there are Ryan Moore or Lance Legget types who never get better.

If Pope steps it up & play to his potential. He’ll be one of the Top 5 receivers to come through UM in the last 20 yrs. Maybe Top 6 if u include Coley but he never reached his full potential bc he always got knicked up every play and played for garbage OC’s

Don't know about top 5 WRs.. we have had some really good ones come through.....who are your top 5 WRs to play at the U?

Of the top of my head, i would say..
Michael, Andre, Reggie Wayne, Moss, Perriman(?)..

Advertisement
To be fair tho I don’t think pope was doing what Payton has been doing (at least in the spring) however u r right we have to wait until he can actually prove it

Pope arrived extremely late from what I can remember. Payton being an EE gives him a good shot of seeing some snaps throughout the season. The good thing is, we aren’t having to rely on him. We actually have some depth.

Don't know about top 5 WRs.. we have had some really good ones come through.....who are your top 5 WRs to play at the U?

Of the top of my head, i would say..
Michael, Andre, Reggie Wayne, Moss, Perriman(?)..
No, no, no. U miss quoted me. I said the last 20 yrs. Not ever. 😂 I’m not that slow now 😂😂😂😂😂

Manny said there were other candidates to represent the offense at the ACC Kickoff. KJ was chosen bc of how he has performed during the summer. When other players were mentioned to represent Miami Manny said "are they winning all the sprints? Are they grinding as hard with the weights?". Said that "we have to be a program that is based on our work ethic".

Advertisement
Yeah Payton is going to play a lot.

In terms of our top 5 most talented receivers on the roster, there’s not too many teams in the country outside of bama, Clemson, OU, osu that can match a group of these guys in terms of our top 5 receivers.

1. Thomas
2. Osborn
3. Hightower
4. Pope
5. Payton

I'm holding out hope that Evidence gets up there somehow haha.

Agree with this list as a general rank but Payton is the #2 talent.

You think Payton is already the 2nd best WR on the roster??... Thomas and Osborn got the top 2 spots locked up.

I have him in the mix with Pope and Hightower but Payton is going to have to prove that he’s better than Pope and and Hightower bc I doubt it right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back