Kj Jefferson...commits to UCF

I'm glad no one is asking me but I'd rather have Malachi over KJ.

You either get both or you get Malachi but don't just get KJ, thats bad business.

But since this is a new year and behaviors change a bit, I've stopped caring about talent acquisition altogether, cause there's no point. Watching the Cam Ward saga via thread ban just demonstrated that absolutely nothing is worth my attention in that regard.
Jefferson is more ready to take over right away but I agree Nelson has a much higher potential

Advertisement
Way too many hourly wage employees on here who hate their bosses, just looking to rag on “the staff”.

It will all work out at the QB spot one way or the other fellas.

Advertisement
Hey atleast KJ went into the swamp and won this yr with a really bad arky squad lol...thats gotta count for something. My coworker is an arkansas fan and hated kj but did admit they lost all their WRs from 2022 and OL was really bad...looking at their schedule they had a ton of close games. 5 of their 8 losses with a TD or less. His numbers looked pretty good in 21 and 22...not sure who else is out there with starter experience unless they could circle back to howard

Advertisement
I'm glad no one is asking me but I'd rather have Malachi over KJ.

You either get both or you get Malachi but don't just get KJ, thats bad business.

But since this is a new year and behaviors change a bit, I've stopped caring about talent acquisition altogether, cause there's no point. Watching the Cam Ward saga via thread ban just demonstrated that absolutely nothing is worth my attention in that regard.
If u can get both…. Take both! But if it’s either or… for ‘24, get KJ and let’s ride.

IMG_3464.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back