Kiy Hester Season Highlights

Advertisement
I love when safeties have experience at WR. Really helps with their ball skills.

Really like this kid.

Advertisement
I feel like he's being underrated by our fan base. Dude is one of the Top 5 most talented guys in this class.

This kid is a player.

Just what our secondary has been missing. An incredible athlete with great ball skills and bad intentions.

A little bit of Ed Reed with a splash of Sean Taylor.

He does seem to have a little of Ed Reed's shake n bake with the ball in his hands. Seems to like hitting and can cover some ground. Great pick up.

Advertisement
He does seem to have a little of Ed Reed's shake n bake with the ball in his hands. Seems to like hitting and can cover some ground. Great pick up.

ones in high School the other in the HOF to be.......give the kid a break wow

Prospect tapes have become completely unwatchable. Just show the effing plays. I don't need the camera to shake when there's a big hit, or any slow-mo Matrix bs. Nobody is impressed by the amazing "production values" one can obtain using their pirated copy of Final Cut.

Prospect tapes have become completely unwatchable. Just show the effing plays. I don't need the camera to shake when there's a big hit, or any slow-mo Matrix bs. Nobody is impressed by the amazing "production values" one can obtain using their pirated copy of Final Cut.

This is one of my pet peeves as well, hudl does great videos of just plays.

The 100 yard INT return was against Bosco, so you know they have speed. Landscape is changing in NJ, all the private schools are now recruiting. In the past Jenkins and Hester would have been at Bosco.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tr[]_[]Zoe;1729492 said:
The days of #30 and #22 are over. This kid is better than them two combine. And that's real!!

655.gif

So glad he flipped to the U! Dude is gonna ball out here. Definitely looking forward to watching this class play

Advertisement
Back