Kiy Hester - N.J. Safety

Advertisement
It doesn't look like we are getting an OV from Nicholson so he won't end up in our class.

Cj Hampton will be a really tough pull, not likely

Glass & an under the radar safety would be my guess as the top two targets.

Other then Michigan I haven't read on anybody who at least was going to get an ov for Nicholson. Hampton is not coming because Bama and Ole Miss are waaaayyyyyyyy in front. Glass, Gayot and Godfrey are the guys that are most likely to come and it will be interesting how that works out

Michigan stopped recruiting Nicholson, unless something changed very recently. As of about 1-2 months ago, they told Nicholson they were full at his position.

I know that was my point that they were the only one I knew that had a chance but that changed so I was lost on his recruitment afterwards

Trayone Gray seems like he doesnt want to play Safety (defense) at all in cfb

Shouldn't he be more worried on his grades than position?

That's the bad thing that can turn you off about a recruit. Fact is he wont know what position he'll play until he;s on campus so he should jsut go to the best school for him and worry about his grades but I guess he doesn't agree

Advertisement
Trayone Gray seems like he doesnt want to play Safety (defense) at all in cfb

Reyshawn Jenkins was similar coming out of HS.

I can't stand the obsession of comparing one kid to another from a different class, but I can't help but think Jenkins whenever I see Gray. They seem very similar.

Just to clarify, I wasn't comparing their playing styles, just their circumstances (minus the grades). I honestly haven't seen enough tape on Gray to say anything about his playing style.

Advertisement
Back