Kiy Hester - N.J. Safety

Advertisement
Advertisement
It doesn't look like we are getting an OV from Nicholson so he won't end up in our class.

Cj Hampton will be a really tough pull, not likely

Glass & an under the radar safety would be my guess as the top two targets.

It doesn't look like we are getting an OV from Nicholson so he won't end up in our class.

Other then Michigan I haven't read on anybody who at least was going to get an ov for Nicholson. Hampton is not coming because Bama and Ole Miss are waaaayyyyyyyy in front. Glass, Gayot and Godfrey are the guys that are most likely to come and it will be interesting how that works out

Advertisement
Michigan, FSU, Pitt, Oregon, Penn State are getting his visits.

Godfrey's offer status depends on his performance. Staff is evaluating him.

I'm pretty sure we are not recruiting gayot. If we wanted gayot he would be a cane imo.

I'm all in on glass and getting an under the radar guy as the second safety. If the staff believes gray can qualify, that will be the justification for only taking one pure safety. Glass and Gray is an A pull at safety. Gray can excel at WR or S.

Michigan, FSU, Pitt, Oregon, Penn State are getting his visits.

Godfrey's offer status depends on his performance. Staff is evaluating him.

I'm pretty sure we are not recruiting gayot. If we wanted gayot he would be a cane imo.

I'm all in on glass and getting an under the radar guy as the second safety. If the staff believes gray can qualify, that will be the justification for only taking one pure safety. Glass and Gray is an A pull at safety. Gray can excel at WR or S.

Oh ok, didn't know for sure about Nicholson. Godfrey I know about I just think if he gets the offer he commits. You got a point with Gayot but also you have to wonder if Glass says no then do they look at Gayot again

Advertisement
Advertisement

Other then Michigan I haven't read on anybody who at least was going to get an ov for Nicholson. Hampton is not coming because Bama and Ole Miss are waaaayyyyyyyy in front. Glass, Gayot and Godfrey are the guys that are most likely to come and it will be interesting how that works out

Michigan stopped recruiting Nicholson, unless something changed very recently. As of about 1-2 months ago, they told Nicholson they were full at his position.

i know this isnt mentioned much but there is a lot of talent at db for the 2015 class do you think the staff takes a chance at a true fresh starting? if we strike out for the 2014 class

Advertisement
Back