Kirkland, Thomas, Grace, Bostwick, Coley....lock it

Coley and Cristobal recruiting will be about 10% for this class. they did not have enough time to lock in and nurture a recruit.

1-2 years is what is needed

Advertisement
Plenty of time for melt downing tomorrow.

Until then, we are getting them. **** it I believe (hope) in Golden.

I rather say

we are only getting 2 people and wake up and go "NICE! we got 3!!!"

vs

we are getting them all and wake up and go "**** I AM GOING TO KILL EVERYONE"

I realize that I'm being incredibly optimistic, but after thinking about it, I cannot belive a quality staff of recruiters like we have risk both Kirkland and Thomas unless we really had the luxury fo doing so.......and with Thimas, I think they must have known it was not a risk to leverage Kirkland.

With all the negative vibes surrounding Miami (and now the danged baseball program is bring negative attention) I am not confident.

For some reason, I wouldn't be surprised if we got ZERO out of Coley, Thomas, Bryant, Bostwick, Grace, Edwards tomorrow.

The program will survive, and it is what it is, but it's the mood right now.

Advertisement
I think we get all of them and here's why;

There is no logical reason why Kirklan'd offer would have been rescinded unless we have actually reached our limit (which I'm not sure is still 16 as Golden had announced BEFORE the NCAA's faux pas or he will take a few more, IIRC we have 20 schollys available but holding back a few to self impose).

We're at 13 right now.....I'm guessing we must have had 3-4 quality silents for the staff to be willing to to rescind an offer to 4 star OL with a 5 star classnate who is our #1 target......but was Thomas really at risk?.....would we really do that?

IMHO Golden's hand was forced with Kirkland not because we were desparate for him........but because we actually have too many commits, and he could afford to risk losing Kirkland and perhaps Thomas.....but would they risk losing Thomas?....I think not. I think Thomas is one of the silents.

I know only what I read on this and a few other boards, but IMHO; Thomas, Bostwick, Grace and possible Coley are silents.....and furthemore, why would the staff get togther with Kirkland and "re-open" the offer......because he agreed to become a silent.

I'm saying logic dictates that we get Kirkland, Thomas, Bostwick, Grace and Coley.

lawl

With all the negative vibes surrounding Miami (and now the danged baseball program is bring negative attention) I am not confident.

For some reason, I wouldn't be surprised if we got ZERO out of Coley, Thomas, Bryant, Bostwick, Grace, Edwards tomorrow.

The program will survive, and it is what it is, but it's the mood right now.

Now the baseball program is effecting the football signing day? I've seen it all.

Regardless of who they land tomorrow, they already have a pretty **** good class, especially with the bs the NCAA put the school through. The Collins deal was a total Montreal ***** job. Last year's guys will be more mature, stronger, and ready to contribute.

Advertisement
I think that it is a valid point re Thomas and Kirkland. why would the staff jeopardize their top guy (thomas) by pulling kirks scholly unless they were sure about thomas? i guess they could be sure that he was gone...dammit

still think thomas is a cane until the LOI is signed and delivered

I rather say

we are only getting 2 people and wake up and go "NICE! we got 3!!!"

vs

we are getting them all and wake up and go "**** I AM GOING TO KILL EVERYONE"

My problem is that I wouldnt be able to sleep tonite thinking we're only getting two. lol

Advertisement
after reading the tweets from Director of Football Operations and Ice Harris I am going to take a WILD guess and say we are not getting any BTW kids for a while lol.. maybe after this season things get better with them but its safe to say nobody is going to be "pushing" any BTW kids to Miami anytime soon.

The surge in FSU recruiting after Shannon left ...yeeaahh connect the dots

Good thing South Florida has other high schools and AG is hitting up the north east and the west coast as well.

I don't even think we are getting 2 maybe 1. If you don't want to look like a fool and melt down then expect the worst. If the worst happens you will say I knew that **** was gonna happen. If the worst doesn't happen then you will be giddy and happy. Otherwise this site is gonna be inundated with meltdown threads.

I think we get all of them and here's why;

There is no logical reason why Kirklan'd offer would have been rescinded unless we have actually reached our limit (which I'm not sure is still 16 as Golden had announced BEFORE the NCAA's faux pas or he will take a few more, IIRC we have 20 schollys available but holding back a few to self impose).

We're at 13 right now.....I'm guessing we must have had 3-4 quality silents for the staff to be willing to to rescind an offer to 4 star OL with a 5 star classnate who is our #1 target......but was Thomas really at risk?.....would we really do that?

IMHO Golden's hand was forced with Kirkland not because we were desparate for him........but because we actually have too many commits, and he could afford to risk losing Kirkland and perhaps Thomas.....but would they risk losing Thomas?....I think not. I think Thomas is one of the silents.

I know only what I read on this and a few other boards, but IMHO; Thomas, Bostwick, Grace and possible Coley are silents.....and furthemore, why would the staff get togther with Kirkland and "re-open" the offer......because he agreed to become a silent.

I'm saying logic dictates that we get Kirkland, Thomas, Bostwick, Grace and Coley.

Since when logic drives where kids chose to go?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm hurt dawg...

Don't ask me if I'm alright...

**** NO.

Joaquin said DOMINATE and we're not doing it.

I'm putting my heart in this **** dawg.

LETS GO MAN.

Advertisement
Back