Kirkland met with coaches: Fat Manny says Miami is out

Al Golden pulled the classic take away! LOL!!!!

These south FL mental midgets aren't ready for the mastermind.

Advertisement
According to that dude Odio, we reached out to Kirkland and he said no thanks

So where did Shalala come from? lets face facts theres still interest on both sides just hurt feelings and right now Denver would pick against us now Tuesday night can be different

Advertisement
Timothy Harris pushed Thomas away and all but forced him to take his USC visit under the guise of "keeping your word." He's still salty that Golden told him to had back to the teacher's lounge after he was hired at Miami.

This. Anyone that doesnt see this is ****** retarded.

Advertisement
24.jpg

Advertisement

So where did Shalala come from? lets face facts theres still interest on both sides just hurt feelings and right now Denver would pick against us now Tuesday night can be different

Lol that boy Ferman puffed his story up, saying Kirks Fam called Shalala, or anyone else. Ol boy making **** up to add dramatics.
Staff reached out. Ice had NO idea there was a timeline on big boys offer. Kirk and Fam DID KNOW. Wasn't communicated to Ice from Kirks Fam or the Coaching staff. Mix up of communications.

Advertisement

Lol that boy Ferman puffed his story up, saying Kirks Fam called Shalala, or anyone else. Ol boy making **** up to add dramatics.
Staff reached out. Ice had NO idea there was a timeline on big boys offer. Kirk and Fam DID KNOW. Wasn't communicated to Ice from Kirks Fam or the Coaching staff. Mix up of communications.

Lol thats what i been thinking or Ice gave bad advice so really this isn't disrespect on either side so that can easily be worked out and if so why wouldn't he change his mind a the last second? I say we still in it until the ink dries

Now that I'm buying. And that's probably why dad called UM. He listened to Tim Harris say his piece and wanted to hear our side of the story probably hoping that somehow he could get Denver back in this class. What parent in South Florida with an opportunity to see their kid play in person for the hometown team sends them to Fayetteville, Arkansas? Guessing dad was pretty ****ed at Denver for playing games when SO much more was on the line.

And I'm not buying we called Denver to see if he wanted back in this class UNLESS a scholarship came open. The reason he's NOT in this class is because we gave the scholarship we wanted him to take to someone who wanted to be in this class.

Brandon Odoi ‏@Brandon_Odoi Kirkland's father wanted him to go to #UM "the best place for him" but ultimately it was Denver's call. More on @CANEINSIDER later

Advertisement
Back