Kirkland met with coaches: Fat Manny says Miami is out

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised that if word got back to Al that Ice is not in the up and up with Miami. Keep in mind that Coley and Ice go way back.

Also, 6 told the UM coaching staff that he was going to take his OV to the U during our big weekend.However, Ice convinced 6 to keep his visit to USC instead. Why would a head coach do that unless he has an ulterior motive?

This sends a message to local kids (i.e. Chad Thomas) to commit to Miami ASAP if this is where you want to play. Don't play games or listen to people who are pointing you to other schools.

Sent yesterday;

Denver kirkland (@15HARLEM_BOSKI)
2/1/13, 4:54 PM
We don't never end! You walking out you coming back again

Doesn't sound like an apologetic tone. This was right after saying U fans were pounding him on twitter.

"Why not win in my hometown"
Tracy Howard, feb 2012

"Don't be afraid"
Al Golden (in response)

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised that if word got back to Al that Ice is not in the up and up with Miami. Keep in mind that Coley and Ice go way back.

Also, 6 told the UM coaching staff that he was going to take his OV to the U during our big weekend.However, Ice convinced 6 to keep his visit to USC instead. Why would a head coach do that unless he has an ulterior motive?

This sends a message to local kids (i.e. Chad Thomas) to commit to Miami ASAP if this is where you want to play. Don't play games or listen to people who are pointing you to other schools.

+1

Advertisement
(((YAWN)))

What a bunch of soft-shouldered fans we got

So true. Two days ago they're calling for the kid's head, telling him to fugg off and sending him assinine tweets.

Now they're drooling over him with open arms.

Bunch of noodle-****ed pansies

/hope DK's in this class

There were plenty of people who approached it reasonably. No need to lump all fans into one category

No lumping going on here, just a general statement. Of course there are SOME level headed people here but in the past few days the asylum has been taken over by the lunatics. I'm sure you could look at the threads and find the turncoats who jumped all over this kid but fugg that it was bad enough suffering thru dozens of pages of conjecture. I must be a sadomasochist.

Advertisement
LMAO if we take him back after Ice took a hot, steamy dump on UM. What would all the local douchebag coaches say if Al did right for them?

This has nothing to do with Ice. He made a jackass move for himself an now looks like a tool. This is about us needing this type of talent and the kid. **** all these high school coaches who try and make it about them. I coach and its not about me its about the kids.

In the fall, DK is just another freshman lineman sweating through windsprints. He will not be the best OL on the team, and not likely the worst.

He needs to understand that.

Advertisement
Back