Kirkland met with coaches: Fat Manny says Miami is out

Advertisement
Very very quickly, Denver is recognizing how little that attention and suspense on NSD means in the grand scheme of things.

Makes yuh wanna slap the parents around a lil too. It's how they're being brought up these dayz, me me me!! Great job by Coach Golden and staff.

If true...

Well played by Golden..

Situation made right by Kirkland and family.

Take him in this class with or without Thomas.

Keep full court press on Thomas until signing day.

Cane[]_[]DigIt;1337580 said:
Now he understands. Lesson Learned, Time Served. #welcometotheu

Sometimes you need to lose something to realize its what you really wanted all along.

All of this

He's always struck me as a kid that didn't want to leave...just from his interviews, tweets, etc. I certainly hope that the staff locks it up if he is coming....no surprises.

Ferman said it.

And yea it's Ferman, but dude was right the first time lol

What did he say?

Here's his post...not an article so not sure about the verbatim linking, but whatever

"We have heard from multiple sources that Denver Kirkland's dad had a series of phone conversations with Al Golden, other UM coaches and even UM President Donna Shalala on Friday and the doors of dialogue have been opened that could lead to Kirkland getting back in the mix for this recruiiting class."

My only concern is who are we losing out on? I guess we'll know soon enough.

perhaps bryant? but i'd say robinson as i doubt he will flip in all seriousness

Advertisement
Ferman said it.

What did he say?

Here's his post...not an article so not sure about the verbatim linking, but whatever

"We have heard from multiple sources that Denver Kirkland's dad had a series of phone conversations with Al Golden, other UM coaches and even UM President Donna Shalala on Friday and the doors of dialogue have been opened that could lead to Kirkland getting back in the mix for this recruiiting class."

Rumor on Robinson is he's been calling staff all week.... I'm not sure how I'm going to get any work done in the next week.

It's like that guy that pulls a prank on you, then you pull a prank on him, and he realizes he isn't really equipped or ready to go to the lengths that you are willing to go to.

If true and if we take him back, I would love to have to see Luke eat fuggin crow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe he realized he doesn't want to spend the next five years in facking Arkansas.

He wants back in, figure out a way for him to sign his LOI today.

Also, who is to say a DT existed? Golden playing a little Mike McDermott sitting with Johnny Chan IMO.

Advertisement
Ferman said it.

What did he say?

Rumor on Robinson is he's been calling staff all week.... I'm not sure how I'm going to get any work done in the next week.

i feel you man, just out of curiosity would you rather take robinson or kirkland?

I realize recruiting is a fluid situation....but the ups AND down that have occurred since the fans rushed the court for the Duke game have been incredible.

I find myself waking up EARLY every morning to get on the board to see the "latest" in this saga.

Thank god Wednesday is right around the corner!

He wants back in, figure out a way for him to sign his LOI today.

Also, who is to say a DT existed? Golden playing a little Mike McDermott sitting with Johnny Chan IMO.

Seriously, if this works out do you question Golden again? Dudes like 6 moves ahead.

Advertisement
Back