Kirk Livingstone

Advertisement
Kid definitely has a mean streak. Looks tough and hungry. What do you think our chances are?

If we offer we will be right in it. He has a family member and a coach that posts on the board

Call me crazy but I feel like that hurts our chances with him. We spend a lot of time ragging on our Dline on here (and for good reason). Can't imagine they would be talking up our staff since they know first hand how much of a mess our D has been.

Really hope we take BIG strides this year cuz that will help us with every big defensive recruit down here.

That's assuming that the many idiotic porsters here are right that the problem is corching, and not a talent deficit.

Kid definitely has a mean streak. Looks tough and hungry. What do you think our chances are?

If we offer we will be right in it. He has a family member and a coach that posts on the board

Call me crazy but I feel like that hurts our chances with him. We spend a lot of time ragging on our Dline on here (and for good reason). Can't imagine they would be talking up our staff since they know first hand how much of a mess our D has been.

Really hope we take BIG strides this year cuz that will help us with every big defensive recruit down here.

That's assuming that the many idiotic porsters here are right that the problem is corching, and not a talent deficit.

Agreed, still on the fence but would love for this to be a talent issue. Right players in the scheme yielding results would be huge. Would love to see this kid being utlizied properly. Good tape.

Advertisement
Back