Kirk Herbstreit This Is For You

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 106467

******* called the game with OSU bias and looked liked he wanted to cry in the post game analysis.

Never should of been allowed to call this game.

Signed,

Peruche
If it was Jonathan Vilma calling the game while Miami was playing and showing this so called bias, would you be posting your disdain? Something tells me not.

I think he's actually relatively unbiased as an announcer...yeah it's weird for an OSU player to call the game but his kids are on Clemson so he was probably torn the whole night.
Yeah ok
1577638849579.jpeg

Multiple people said the same thing that dont hate OSU nearly as much as we do. He sounded choked up about the OSU RB leaving the game. Got over emotional at times all toward OSU...

I’d be the same way announcing a Miami game, but I don‘t get paid millions of dollars a year to be the best in the business.

Advertisement
As much as i hated that picture when it came out. I can now certainly understand the reaction in context. In about another 20 years when we are finally playing in a title game, as an under dog, against a team that hasn't lost in 34 games, that has two Heismann trophy finalists. If Jonathan Vilma does the same thing, the other team can certainly get upset all they want, but we will all be basking in the glory, right there with him! That being said. FRACK OSU!

Advertisement
Herbie is a straight shooter. That's exactly what ran him out of favor with their disgusting fan base. Of the guys out their calling games, you're gonna get the least bias from him. Tough game to call being an alum and having his kids at.Clemson.

Herbstreit is the only ESPN on-air guy I'll listen to for more than a moment. As far as I can tell he's treated Miami teams and fans even-handedly and without obvious bias or derision (unlike pretty much every other ESPN personality).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back