Kirk Herbstreit This Is For You

Peruche

Sophomore
Premium
1577596991801.png

******* called the game with OSU bias and looked liked he wanted to cry in the post game analysis.

Never should of been allowed to call this game.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's not just a grad, he played for them, so of course he's going to sound like a fanboy; which he did at certain points. It's on ESPN for assigning him to this game.

Advertisement
Two of his kids play for Clemson so maybe he was overcompensating during the game.

I like Herbie and think he's one of the best in the business. He probably has enough clout that he can pick the games he wants to call. Can't say that I blame him for going to that game with his twins being PWO's @ Clemson. He's always shown us a lot of love and he roasted Tagfart and the semenholes.

Advertisement
View attachment 106467

******* called the game with OSU bias and looked liked he wanted to cry in the post game analysis.

Never should of been allowed to call this game.

Signed,

Peruche
He’s always been fair when it comes to UM, and oftentimes more than fair. I got no problem with the guy and don’t have a problem with him wanting his Alma mater to win.

That’s your own bias. Dude has never let his love for his alma mater get in the way of calling it like it is. Dude actually had to move out of Columbus because OSU fans felt he wasn’t showing them enough love when they didn’t deserve it and would harass his kids.

Herbie always shows love to the canes and backs us when we have to fire our corches. He is 100%.

Advertisement
Back