kirby...

Yeah the LBs looked like boo boo all game, they got washed on both of those long runs. Kirby absolutely whiffed on that 4th down play which later led to a FAU touchdown. Terrible night overall for the D and for some odd reason they still looked confused on year 5...surprise...surprise

Advertisement
I think he was the one who didnt fill the gap and missed the tackle when cook broke and threw up the 305 in the endzone too

Go watch your boy Perryman on that play, literally staring in the backfield and not moving at all. whiffed on a tackle as well.

least instinctual MLB to ever suit up for the Canes. Him and Crawford are impressively horrible

I'm a Kirby fan but he didn't play well tonight.

Agree he didn't play well. Still believe that he can be solid though, the linebackers in general had terrible games. Even Jermaine grace

how the **** do you two end up believing that kid can be anything after 4 years of watching him do nothing?? Name me 1 game where he's played well?

Advertisement
I think he was the one who didnt fill the gap and missed the tackle when cook broke and threw up the 305 in the endzone too

Worse, He was covering a fkin' bubble screen.
Worse than that, a slower McCord whiffed on the initial tackle.
Worse than that, Grace was on the sidelines.

I want to give Kirby the benefit of the doubt. Given his coaching I think Kirby is ... garbage as a MLB. Sorry, he looks afraid to tackle someone. Doesn't have the mindset to play LB.

Advertisement
Back