kirby...

killab23

Recruit
...worst mlb we've had for a while, watched him repeatedly run around blocks and not even chase plays....long year as long as he's patrolling the middle

Advertisement
please spare us any judgment of the players with this coaching. linebackers are still way too far off of the ball and we are never matched up correctly against certain formations.

I don't care who coaches him, he's terrible. And the fact that he carries himself [on the field] with so much "swag" makes it worse. Bro, you've made zero significant plays in 4 years, stop acting like you're raw.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah but he's not a ME guy so he should magically make tackles and shed blocks through the sheer force of happiness and friendship.

Advertisement
Golden loves the Coal shovelers who don't complain but have no skills. In any case those kid may go to the league and make u wonder wtf he was doing here, like all our players been doing lately

Advertisement
He had a horrible game. I dont know if he was thinking to much, or just flat out suck but he did a horrible job filling gaps

I think he was the one who didnt fill the gap and missed the tackle when cook broke and threw up the 305 in the endzone too

He was god awful. Clearly can't play MLB. Hurts that Juwon Young missed camp, because he's going to need to get ready to play.

Advertisement
Thought he was going to beast when we signed him. He'll probably do better at the next level

Advertisement
Back