Kirby Smart

Advertisement
we listen for sure...would bring a top defense in which is a start,

young solid pedigree so far, his last year at BAMA for sure

My guess he takes a SEC job like USc east

Advertisement
How many times does it need to be explained that college coordinators are a horrible idea?

Do I need to hash out the stats AGAIN? Or the history of what has worked at Miami.

Not fighting for the guy, but what makes him a bad fit?

I get the "don't hire an untested college coordinator" argument, but other than that? The guy's learned under Saban, fields ferocious defenses...?

Advertisement
has interest according to Pete

Im not sold

I'm sure the beer vendors at the stadium have interest! I am sure Pete has zero knowledge of what an out of state assistant is thinking.

Wait a minute, maybe he meant Shaka Smart. For some reason the word smart does not seem to fit with our athletic department.

Advertisement
enough of these coordinators who have been riding coattails of head coach recruiting stud 5 star off or def players.

I think it would be a high risk. He could be good but I think that defense benefits from high name national recruits and Saban. I'm okay if we look somewhere else.

Advertisement
This guy is probably the most experienced, quality Coordinator candidate out there. He at least deserves consideration.

This hire is too important to bet on a guy like Smart or Pruitt. They are both very accomplished and last time around I could have seen it, but we are at a true tipping point. At least with a guy like Herman or Fuente we have seen what kind of operation they produce as the CEO.

Advertisement
Back