Kirby Smart

Advertisement
Smart is legit! And UGA is gonna be a problem.

The earlier Dabo reference is on point. I remember when Miami boards talked about how terrible Dabo was going to be at Clemson, now he's a top 3-5 coach in the sport.

UGA is being held back by QB play. Fromm gets lazy, and doesn't wait for plays to develop. But he's a good leader and appears to be a better athlete than Eason.

Cats on this board would have killed for Tom Herman ... Smart is every bit the coach Herman is, IMO. That UGA D is filthy! And they've got the best 3-deep at running back in the country, with Chubb, Michel, and Swift.
Wow. Every now and again I get something right.

He's never been a corch, but you know **** well some are going to say he's a corch here even after today. If he's not a corch, they're wrong.

Finally got over the Saban hump. Those players of his came back with a vengeance tonight and had something to prove.

He seems like a mario type. Honestly this gives me some hope for us.

Granted kirby needed someone like Dan Lanning running the D to get to his goal but jimmy's and joe's beat X's and O's
What was Kirby's responsibility at Bama?

Well your talking schit about a guy with a .700 record with game day gaffs, but like a .500 guy with game day gafs. It didn't make sense to me.
OK. Nobody mentioned Mario that's why I didn't comment on him. But if that's you need to push your agenda, have at it brother. Go ahead.

Advertisement
OK. Nobody mentioned Mario that's why I didn't comment on him. But if that's you need to push your agenda, have at it brother. Go ahead.
Push my agenda? Your literally saying stop with the butch talk. That would mean you are happy with our current HC.

He's never been a corch, but you know **** well some are going to say he's a corch here even after today. If he's not a corch, they're wrong.

Finally got over the Saban hump. Those players of his came back with a vengeance tonight and had something to prove.
When Bennett had the disasterous fumble down on their own end at the beginning of the 4th quarter, I thought UGA was done. Especially after Bama punched it in to go up 18-13. It was at that point those kids instead of hanging their heads and going " woe is me. Here we go again." they said F**k this and put in into overdrive. Clutch, money drive by Bennett on the ensuing drive. That TD pass was a great throw and an even better catch. Then to get the ball back and proceed to shove it down Baga's throat all the way to the end zone was a sight to see. Then of course true freshman Ringo with the pick 6! Congratulations to UGA and Stetson Bennett. A well deserved victory.

Good lord we have some weird fans!
I just watched a fantastic college football game and saw a team slay their personal dragon. I click on CIS and read this "hate on everybody lunacy". Just weird!
Go to bed.
Your absolutely right. They did $lay the dragon $maugbama
the hobbit spoilers GIF

Advertisement
This is exactly why I wanted Bama to win. Missing top wr's and db's, but yeah it was all about what Kirby has done. LOL. Not that UGA fans care, this one would have been quite a bit different story with a healthy bama.
Now they can tell recruits we won a Natty. Before all they could say was......we are a pernial playoff contender.....we are constantly in the top 5....we send kids in the first round.....we have elite players u can play with.....we develop kids......we are close to bama come help.....top football program.....we take things serious here......ok what else I miss?

Now they can tell recruits we won a Natty. Before all they could say was......we are a pernial playoff contender.....we are constantly in the top 5....we send kids in the first round.....we have elite players u can play with.....we develop kids......we are close to bama come help.....top football program.....we take things serious here......ok what else I miss?
We’ll give your mom 500 more a month than Alabama is offering.

Advertisement
Yall weird. Didnt Kirby take UGA to the title game in his 2nd year with a roster full of Richt players? And didn't it take a Bama OT bomb pass to beat them? Yall need to stop hating and make sense. How yall talking about UGA....thats what coming for us, 50 times worse. Stop hating. Its bad vibes. They could cry and complain, but they sized up Bama and knocked them off. FSU did that same under Jimbo, now he doing it at Texas A&M, Dabo did the same at Clemson. U wanna win or you wanna whine? 41 years these man waited. Congrats to them. Play the hand you are dealt, then demand better

Yall weird. Didnt Kirby take UGA to the title game in his 2nd year with a roster full of Richt players? And didn't it take a Bama OT bomb pass to beat them? Yall need to stop hating and make sense. How yall talking about UGA....thats what coming for us, 50 times worse. Stop hating. Its bad vibes. They could cry and complain, but they sized up Bama and knocked them off. FSU did that same under Jimbo, now he doing it at Texas A&M, Dabo did the same at Clemson. U wanna win or you wanna whine? 41 years these man waited. Congrats to them. Play the hand you are dealt, then demand better
The demanding better part is what we’ve been missing around here. Change gonna come.

Advertisement
QUOTE="Dwinstitles, post: 5680535, member: 1165"]
[/QUOTE]
he
The Dawgs ****ed all over Bama like they were a hydrant

Last edited:
Give Kirby credit and stop hating

He won the NC fair and square by beating the best. He did it without a 4-5 star QB...yes with an EFFING walk-on.

IF any other coach had pulled that off against the GOAT in the NC game..people would' be going BONKERS with praise!!.

The goal is to win Championships. Regardless who wins it ,this board tends to say they bought it $$. Clemson, Bama, OSU, UF, FSU, LSU doesn't matter who. That's today's game... $$ talk

As they say, don't hate the players, hate the game...OR adjust / learn to play it.

Those teams goals was to win it all. They invested everything they felt was necessary to do so.

Seems we've FINALLY learned that we cannot win an NC on the cheap. Fact is, since we finally decided to stop crying and finally start putting $$ into the program ...WHEN we eventually win the NC again...people are going to say we bought it too.

And just like those teams who are winning the NC today....we won't give a *** :cool:

PS: loved the mutual respect shown after the game

Last edited:
This reminds me a lot of Tom Osborne and Nebraska from the 80's and 90's. Nebraska always came close to winning the Championship but would find themselves on the losing end, until they finally got over the hump by beating us in 1994 in our backyard. Before that, he was being labeled as a coach who couldn't win the big one. Nebraska went on to win the Natty in 3 of the next 4 years.

He also built a culture. Well he took the culture Richt built and took it to an elite level. Even with a roster of stacked players, a culture has to be built and exist within a program.

Yup, a culture so amazing that Richt's WR Lawrence Cager walked in to and was their best WR while hardly improving. Not saying he's a corch, but "culture" ain't the reason he finally beat Saban.

Advertisement
Back