Kirby Smart

Advertisement
Good lord we have some weird fans!
I just watched a fantastic college football game and saw a team slay their personal dragon. I click on CIS and read this "hate on everybody lunacy". Just weird!
Go to bed.

He just condoned the destruction of public/private property in Indianapolis live on national television. Little does he know we’re gonna use that as a negative recruiting chip and flip all his guys. Nice one Dumbo 😂

Advertisement
Exactly. He’s Butch if he’d stuck around. Still. Love watching Sabag pace on the sideline
Butch is a .700 coach. If you try had enough you will remember the game day gafs and he showed everywhere he coach. Please stop with Butch.

Kirby shows you what can happen if you stack top 5 classes every year. Just need a matching bag game
Kirby did a **** of a lot more than stack top 5 classes. Kirby has, by far, the most 5 stars of any team. He has almost double the amount of 5 stars as Clemson, which is the 4th most talented team in the country. He has almost 40% more 5 stars than Bama has.

Advertisement
He seems like a mario type. Honestly this gives me some hope for us.

Granted kirby needed someone like Dan Lanning running the D to get to his goal but jimmy's and joe's beat X's and O's

Kirby did a **** of a lot more than stack top 5 classes. Kirby has, by far, the most 5 stars of any team. He has almost double the amount of 5 stars as Clemson, which is the 4th most talented team in the country. He has almost 40% more 5 stars than Bama has.
He also built a culture. Well he took the culture Richt built and took it to an elite level. Even with a roster of stacked players, a culture has to be built and exist within a program.

He also built a culture. Well he took the culture Richt built and took it to an elite level. Even with a roster of stacked players, a culture has to be built and exist within a program.
They tripled their recruiting budget when they hired him. Another reason I hate UGA now. Never had a problem with them ever, they never did for Richt what they did for Smart.

Advertisement
Maybe Kirby did the same thing to Georgia that Mario did with us. He saw what he needed to compete with Bama and he demanded the resources.
So a guy with no head coaching experience makes all those demands? Ha. Richt wanted the same, he just wasn't going to buy players like they knew Smart would. Richt was too classy for that.

Advertisement
So a guy with no head coaching experience makes all those demands? Ha. Richt wanted the same, he just wasn't going to buy players like they knew Smart would. Richt was too classy for that.
Of course Richt bought players. Look at how schit at recruiting he became once he lost the UGA bags.

Advertisement
Back