Kirby coming at Tyson Campbell

1.) You think they win more than 8 games? What would you like to wager on that?

2.) I don’t give a rats *** how we lost, nor did I say anything about how we lost. I just said we got our **** pushed in, we lost by 2 TD’s to Ed Orgeron. You can slice it up however you want to make yourself sleep better at night.

Did you just say if we had Will Grier it would have been different?
Yeah, no ****. Fvck it, why stop there?!!?
If we had Gronk, Tyrek Hill and Harrison Smith playing for us too then man, we really would have showed them!!
Lmao, this guy.

You're ******* dumb. It's just the QB. We matched up with them pretty much evrerywhere else. Our WRs were open on every play. You really suck at reading comprehension.

I guess sayIng "miami got they're **** pushed in" makes you sleep better, since you've said it 800 times.

And since I know I'm dealing with a moron blinded by his hatred for Miami yeah let's wager on LSU . It's free money for me.

Advertisement
I Kirby regardlsss if he ends up a corch is doing what we wish our staff was doing. Letting the young bloods start and letting them take their lumps because they are the future. No?

I want Scaife in. And I want more Amari Carter, for sure. At punter, I want the older guy (Spicer).

At QB, it's more complicated for me. I get the feeling Perry and Weldon missed a huge opportunity over the last 8 months and Richt would have preferred for one of them to take the job. Instead, Weldon was allegedly going Tommy Chong, and Perry was playing Ferris Bueller. That's not how you seize the opportunity at QB, and it left him handcuffed against l$u. Now who knows how long we will have to wait for the hook to come, but I think most of us are hoping it come before f$u.

You're ******* dumb. It's just the QB. We matched up with them pretty much evrerywhere else. Our WRs were open on every play. You really suck at reading comprehension.

I guess sayIng "miami got they're **** pushed in" makes you sleep better, since you've said it 800 times.

And since I know I'm dealing with a moron blinded by his hatred for Miami yeah let's wager on LSU . It's free money for me.

But I thought it was the punter and DC too? I mean you literally said that a few posts before this one. But now it is just the QB? Lol, you & your excuses. It’s funny.

So, $50 that LSU will NOT win more than 8 REGULAR season games? Can’t believe you are about to make this bet so you feel better about them beating us, pathetic. There’s no way you really believe this but you are in too deep now.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love our fans.

He starts on a top 5 team in the country, but at Miami he would be behind 2 guys who can't start over Jhavonte Dean. Yep.

We'll never know either way. Just because UGA is ranked high it doesn't mean their starting true freshman corner is better than our true freshmen. We were number 2 in the country last season before Pitt and Al Blades can get torched for TDs too. Come again.

Advertisement
Your in denial if you think they go 8-4.

And we didn't lose to LSU because we coudn't match up. Put a kid like Grier at QB and it would have been a different story.

A terrible QB, punter, and a moron DC who plays guys based on seniority. That's just the truth, not denial

Who hired that moron DC? Who refuses to fire the moron DC? Whose job is it to recruit QBs? Whose job is it to develop those QBs? You like to point fingers at everyone, but your savior Corch Richt.

They win at most 9 regular season games if they lucky against Auburn or TAMU. No one is blinded by hate. You are blinded by Richts **** in your face. You are the most delusional porster on this board. H towns point is valid. You can't just say if only we had a potential heisman QB we would win. A lot of teams could beat LSU if they had Grier.

Advertisement
Why are we talking about this guy? Mods delete and lock thread. Canes intrests only. (Please.)

Here comes the resident delusional Richt slurper to stan his savior. If you think we matched up well with LSU, you should go back and read HurricaneVision's thread on the film breakdown. Got absolutely manhandled in the trenches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back