Kirby coming at Tyson Campbell

Only people that seem to still be salty he left so they bring up any and every opportunity to talk about the kid in a negative light lol.
A coach fussed at a player on ANOTHER TEAM, let’s make a post about & speculate why lmao
You have a point.
But they’re supposed to be loaded with talent and have good coaching. You don’t put a freshman out there unles your 100 regardless of stars or raw talent. But tucker ain’t a good coach.
So he puts him out there and instead of realizing maybe the kid ain’t ready yet he keeps him in there and blasts him publicly. Also, do they have the talent at receive to test and develop him? He was better off here having to go against a stacked receiving group everyday to improve his craft.
But just cause I’m salty doesn’t mean it ain’t true.

Advertisement
Only people that seem to still be salty he left so they bring up any and every opportunity to talk about the kid in a negative light lol.
A coach fussed at a player on ANOTHER TEAM, let’s make a post about & speculate why lmao

He would be behind Al blades and DJ Ivey at Miami... most likely moved to FS if he committed to Miami but still would’ve wanted him on the roster no lie.

He would be behind Al blades and DJ Ivey at Miami... most likely moved to FS if he committed to Miami but still would’ve wanted him on the roster no lie.
So now because Blades is a Captain for the week and Ivey is a 2 there's no way Campbell could be over them and would have to move to safety? C'mon son lol you sound rediculous. Last time I checked none of them took Dean's spot at corner yet whether he was a 1 or 2

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love our fans.

He starts on a top 5 team in the country, but at Miami he would be behind 2 guys who can't start over Jhavonte Dean. Yep.

mods need to lock these wack *** threads. some of yall stay posting like you've never had ***** a day in your life

Advertisement

He starts on a top 5 team in the country, but at Miami he would be behind 2 guys who can't start over Jhavonte Dean. Yep.

He was given a starting job bc UGa has no secondary talent and no competition. Blades and Ivey are both better cbs.

You have a point.
But they’re supposed to be loaded with talent and have good coaching. You don’t put a freshman out there unles your 100 regardless of stars or raw talent. But tucker ain’t a good coach.
So he puts him out there and instead of realizing maybe the kid ain’t ready yet he keeps him in there and blasts him publicly. Also, do they have the talent at receive to test and develop him? He was better off here having to go against a stacked receiving group everyday to improve his craft.
But just cause I’m salty doesn’t mean it ain’t true.

They put the kid out there because he is already physically more talented than any CB they have and he is their future #1 so they are taking their lumps with him. You think they would put the kid out there as a true freshman playing 90%+ of the snaps if he was a liability? Lol,it happens everywhere, literally everywhere. It’s what we many fans WANT us to do with Silvera and have wanted with many more. If the true frosh is going to be your guy of the future (Nesta) and the upper classman playing is not significantly better (Bethel) then you take your lumps, that’s common sense.

And yes, they have plenty of talented guys at WR to “test and develop him”.

And “blast him publically”? He did what literally EVERY good coach in America does every weekend, he is coaching the kid. Every coach isn’t polite and calm and soft like Richt. The cameras just so happen to catch it. You said that like he said “this kid fvckin sucks” to the media, lol. Relax

Advertisement
They put the kid out there because he is already physically more talented than any CB they have and he is their future #1 so they are taking their lumps with him. You think they would put the kid out there as a true freshman playing 90%+ of the snaps if he was a liability? Lol,it happens everywhere, literally everywhere. It’s what we many fans WANT us to do with Silvera and have wanted with many more. If the true frosh is going to be your guy of the future (Nesta) and the upper classman playing is not significantly better (Bethel) then you take your lumps, that’s common sense.

And yes, they have plenty of talented guys at WR to “test and develop him”.

And “blast him publically”? He did what literally EVERY good coach in America does every weekend, he is coaching the kid. Every coach isn’t polite and calm and soft like Richt. The cameras just so happen to catch it. You said that like he said “this kid fvckin sucks” to the media, lol. Relax
So you think our coaches suck and uga’s Are awesome. Got it.

So you think our coaches suck and uga’s Are awesome. Got it.

Yeah, because that’s exactly what I said? Lmao.

That is why this board is dog****. When someone rebuttals with a legit answer to a response, all 9/10 of you do is put words in people’s mouth and shut down. It’s like you aren’t able to have a rational conversation, lol. It’s entertaining though, keep it up.

It’s comical.
This fan base is in denial. Well, the vast majority of it. It’s like we didn’t just get our **** pushed in on live TV by a team that will go 8-4 and is coached by Ed Orgeron.

Advertisement
If the true frosh is going to be your guy of the future (Nesta) and the upper classman playing is not significantly better (Bethel) then you take your lumps, that’s common sense.

If the head coach is perceived by his players as starting marginally worse kids with less seniority over marginally better kids with more seniority, he will lose the team. Starting players who are less ready and less experienced over kids who are more talented and more experienced breeds a culture of entitlement (not winning).

I generally think you start the best players, period. And if it is a very close call, you err on the side of experience. The problem, as I see it, is I just can't believe some of our starters at certain positions are better than the guys behind them. Maybe Richt wants to make them earn it, maybe the staff sees enough practice to know better than us fans, or maybe some guys are just gamers while others flop when the lights come on. Who knows?

If the head coach is perceived by his players as starting marginally worse kids with less seniority over marginally better kids with more seniority, he will lose the team. Starting players who are less ready and less experienced over kids who are more talented and more experienced breeds a culture of entitlement (not winning).

I generally think you start the best players, period. And if it is a very close call, you err on the side of experience. The problem, as I see it, is I just can't believe some of our starters at certain positions are better than the guys behind them. Maybe Richt wants to make them earn it, maybe the staff sees enough practice to know better than us fans, or maybe some guys are just gamers while others flop when the lights come on. Who knows?

I agree
All we can do is hope for the best on gamedays.

Advertisement
It’s comical.
This fan base is in denial. Well, the vast majority of it. It’s like we didn’t just get our **** pushed in on live TV by a team that will go 8-4 and is coached by Ed Orgeron.

Your in denial if you think they go 8-4.

And we didn't lose to LSU because we coudn't match up. Put a kid like Grier at QB and it would have been a different story.

A terrible QB, punter, and a moron DC who plays guys based on seniority. That's just the truth, not denial

I think Kirby regardlsss if he ends up a corch is doing what we wish our staff was doing. Letting the young bloods start and letting them take their lumps because they are the future. No?

Last edited:
Your in denial if you think they go 8-4.

And we didn't lose to LSU because we coudn't match up. Put a kid like Grier at QB and it would have been a different story.

A terrible QB, punter, and a moron DC who plays guys based on seniority. That's just the truth, not denial

1.) You think they win more than 8 games? What would you like to wager on that?

2.) I don’t give a rats *** how we lost, nor did I say anything about how we lost. I just said we got our **** pushed in, we lost by 2 TD’s to Ed Orgeron. You can slice it up however you want to make yourself sleep better at night.

Did you just say if we had Will Grier it would have been different?
Yeah, no ****. Fvck it, why stop there?!!?
If we had Gronk, Tyrek Hill and Harrison Smith playing for us too then man, we really would have showed them!!
Lmao, this guy.

He's only starting because Divaad Wilson got hurt. Wilson won the CB job in the Spring but then tore his ACL.

So Blades and Ivey would have no shot at beating him out?

And our coaches are morons for playing Dean over them. Its been obvious they're better.

But I get you feel sexual pleasure from bashing Canes so its hopeless to rationalize with you

Advertisement
Back