Kiper's Instant Impact Rookies (Berrios)

Its funny how i was the only one saying the same thing about Brad Kaaya.... who was the worst qb ive ever seen when it comes to the subject you're speaking on. But now this drum is being beat by multiple posters on here when it comes to Malik Rosier.
what...

Advertisement
Its funny how i was the only one saying the same thing about Brad Kaaya.... who was the worst qb ive ever seen when it comes to the subject you're speaking on. But now this drum is being beat by multiple posters on here when it comes to Malik Rosier.
Malik had a 54% completion percentage. Kaaya 62%. Ramble on all you want but you're wrong and not convincing anyone except your delusional self.

Malik had a 54% completion percentage. Kaaya 62%. Ramble on all you want but you're wrong and not convincing anyone except your delusional self.

Kaaya was the worse qb in history at not allowing WRs to catch passes in stride for YAC. Completion percentage means nothing when u scored TDs about as much as a qb with a 40% completion rate.

Advertisement
Kaaya was the worse qb in history at not allowing WRs to catch passes in stride for YAC. Completion percentage means nothing when u scored TDs about as much as a qb with a 40% completion rate.
Not gonna reply again cause you have no idea what you're talking about. Kaaya had 27 TDs to Rosier's 26.

Not gonna reply again cause you have no idea what you're talking about. Kaaya had 27 TDs to Rosier's 26.
Nobody has been breaking down doors to get Kaaya... after going in the sixth round (215pk) he's been a hot potato in the pros. His college TD count ain't Jack.
God I hope that we start a qb that can take us to the promised land... and not fizzle in November and December.

Nobody has been breaking down doors to get Kaaya... after going in the sixth round (215pk) he's been a hot potato in the pros. His college TD count ain't Jack.
God I hope that we start a qb that can take us to the promised land... and not fizzle in November and December.
That doesn't mean Rosier is better.. Rosier wouldn't have been close to drafted if he had left a year early like Kaaya did.

But yeah man that really seems like our bottleneck.

That doesn't mean Rosier is better.. Rosier wouldn't have been close to drafted if he had left a year early like Kaaya did.

But yeah man that really seems like our bottleneck.
The Kaaya vs. Rosier debate is futile... but Rosier could end up starting this year, and he could perform better if he's a very quick and effective learner. I've always hated to predict the future... and I am not a gambler. I can only hope that CMR is smarter and wiser this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back