Kiper's Instant Impact Rookies (Berrios)

D

deleted1998

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/i...018-nfl-draft-impact-rookies-best-picks-value

"So long, Danny Amendola. Hello, Berrios? Yes, he's two inches shorter than Amendola, but the 5-foot-9 Berrios is a true slot receiver, and the Patriots have proved they can find effective roles for those guys, beginning with Wes Welker in 2007. Berrios really only got playing time in one season at Miami, catching 55 passes for 679 yards and nine touchdowns last season. He also returned punts and had a touchdown return in 2016. If he can survive a crowded depth chart in New England -- remember that Malcolm Mitchell is coming back after missing all of 2017 -- Berrios can fill a role, and quickly."

Advertisement
Well yeah. Any white receiver in New England = instant production and fantasy value. The fact that he can play means the Pats won't have to pay "fair value" to Edelman or Hogan

Last edited:
Look at what Trent Taylor did w Jimmy G in the last 6 games last year...no reason Berrios cant do the same.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/i...018-nfl-draft-impact-rookies-best-picks-value

"So long, Danny Amendola. Hello, Berrios? Yes, he's two inches shorter than Amendola, but the 5-foot-9 Berrios is a true slot receiver, and the Patriots have proved they can find effective roles for those guys, beginning with Wes Welker in 2007. Berrios really only got playing time in one season at Miami, catching 55 passes for 679 yards and nine touchdowns last season. He also returned punts and had a touchdown return in 2016. If he can survive a crowded depth chart in New England -- remember that Malcolm Mitchell is coming back after missing all of 2017 -- Berrios can fill a role, and quickly."

Wtf is he talking about. Berrios has played since he was a true freshman. The only time he didn't play was when he got hurt.

Advertisement
Well yeah. Any white receiver in New England = instant production and fantasy value. The fact that he can play means the Pats won't have to pay "fair value" to Edelman or Hogan
Hogan just got another concussion reading this article.

Doesn't New England currently have like 45 WRs competing for PT?

Edelman, Hogan, Britt, Mitchell, Jordan Matthews, Patterson, Dorsett,

Advertisement
Poor Dolphins Braxton will reck havoc on us .

Sometimes you pick a player whom you don’t want your enemies to get.

MAYHEM COMING

GOCANES

I bet their numbers are much better if they are hit in stride, instead of having to lay out for passes, making the yards after catch nothing.

Its funny how i was the only one saying the same thing about Brad Kaaya.... who was the worst qb ive ever seen when it comes to the subject you're speaking on. But now this drum is being beat by multiple posters on here when it comes to Malik Rosier.

Advertisement
Its funny how i was the only one saying the same thing about Brad Kaaya.... who was the worst qb ive ever seen when it comes to the subject you're speaking on. But now this drum is being beat by multiple posters on here when it comes to Malik Rosier.
Yeah, Rosier doesn't have the market cornered on that. It's such an elemental thing. I'd take an averaged armed QB that can hit targets in stride over a strong armed guy that can't. Why the **** can't we get a QB that can? Look at all the skill we have, and it's not coming close to reaching its potential.

Same article:

• With the Giants transitioning to a 3-4 defense under new coordinator James Bettcher, RJ McIntosh (No. 139) could play defensive end. He's a good athlete who has a high motor.”

Thats not good. McIntosh isn't a D-lineman I think can hold the point of attack very well. He is a shoot gap type D-lineman.

Advertisement
How much longer do we have to deal with Malweak Dozier as QB1?

It's depressing thinking that we might have to waste another season just so we don't hurt the kids feelings. He's fkn trash.

It's depressing thinking that we might have to waste another season just so we don't hurt the kids feelings. He's fkn trash.

When did you become so sensitive to this kids feelings? Kinder and gentler CD

In fairness, he did show enough smarts to resist Pete’s temptation to join Norton in the CFL.

Yeah, Rosier doesn't have the market cornered on that. It's such an elemental thing. I'd take an averaged armed QB that can hit targets in stride over a strong armed guy that can't. Why the **** can't we get a QB that can? Look at all the skill we have, and it's not coming close to reaching its potential.

Yep.

"Arm strength" is the most overrated criterion for a good QB of all the factors used to evaluate the position.

Accuracy trumps arm strength when it comes to passing skills. Always has been that way, and always will be.

Advertisement
Back