Kinsler Commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
6E13AF7D-EE6F-45B7-A181-D1CB9ECC8674.gif

Advertisement
This kid is good enough and has the measurable to play Right Tackle. These are the kids who go to NC State and when the draft comes around he is a projected top 10 pick. Look at the length of his arms and how he sustains blocks. When he gets that Feld Juice he brought from Bama, will be a terminator

Advertisement
I cannot figure out why he's not higher rated or has more offers. He was basically only heavily recruited by the big 3 in FL. Fine with me, just interesting. Usually a guy with his size in Florida has every big offer. I think he's going to a be a future stud tackle for us.

Is this going to be announced somewhere or is it just going to be a social media post? Just asking to be prepared for later. Also, anyone know what time dinner reservations are for mom’s bday dinner? Thx

Advertisement
I cannot figure out why he's not higher rated or has more offers. He was basically only heavily recruited by the big 3 in FL. Fine with me, just interesting. Usually a guy with his size in Florida has every big offer. I think he's going to a be a future stud tackle for us.
I think the coaches see him as a future guard. Could be mistaken but pretty sure.

Advertisement
Back