Kinsler Commits

Advertisement
Kinsler is higher on the board, Miami knew he was decommiting from UF and was supposed to jump on but hasn’t. That could explain why things are picking up with PK. I assumed it was more to do with Frankie’s school issues.
Why can’t we just take boffum? Is that possible? How many spots do we have for OL in this class? I thought I read somewhere that we could sign over 25 this year… as long as we don’t go over 85. Didn’t I see that here? Is that true? Or did I just make that **** up in my head, in a drunken stupor?

Advertisement
Samson, Alinen, Kinsler, and Mauigoa all getting shoutouts from the staff

The beauty of these kids is that they have college ready bodies for the most part…as juniors in HS. That’s osu/bama/uga type of OL recruiting. Long gone are the days of signing a class full of 260-270 pound guys that need 2-3 years in the weight room.

Why can’t we just take boffum? Is that possible? How many spots do we have for OL in this class? I thought I read somewhere that we could sign over 25 this year… as long as we don’t go over 85. Didn’t I see that here? Is that true? Or did I just make that **** up in my head, in a drunken stupor?
With the level we’re recruiting you can say this about multiple guys at multiple positions of need. We still have to stay under the 85. Kinsler is 100 % in and was the top guard left. Even though there was a minute I was getting concerned about his spot when he wasn’t jumping on.

With the level we’re recruiting you can say this about multiple guys at multiple positions of need. We still have to stay under the 85. Kinsler is 100 % in and was the top guard left. Even though there was a minute I was getting concerned about his spot when he wasn’t jumping on.
(Bolded) You’re 100% right on that! Great position to be in.
Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification on the 85 and the Kinsler situation. 🙌🏾

Advertisement
1658172057774.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back